Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2008, 10:49 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
lanettec is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: My milk truck is gone?!?!

I broke down and got both my son and myself a cow at the beginning of the month. Well everything was fine until a few days ago when my milk truck that came with my cow DISAPPEARED! I thought if I waited a few days it would show back up, but it hasn't. Now I don't think it will. Is there any way to contact ganz directly to try and get it back? I've looked in the site and can only find general form answers that don't help me. TIA

Me:koala:
My son :rdr:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2008, 10:51 AM   #2
PM me to become frie
Webkinz :)

jmhinkley is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: My milk truck is gone?!?!

Unfortunately, this has happened to me as well - I lost a magic carpet that never came back and it has happened on my sons' accounts with various items fas well. You can try emailing Ganz but I never received any response from them nor did my items get returned. So sorry, I know it's very frustrating!
Old 02-16-2008, 11:28 AM   #3
Gifted

Recall5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had items behave "strangely" before. It seems this happened to me when they were close to or on top of other items. To fix my issue, I removed all of the items in the room and logged off and back on. I don't know if it will help at all, but it is one thing to try while you await a reply from Ganz.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:06 PM   #4
kmkotas
Gift Guru

kbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I lost my YinYan (or however you spell it) plant. I was soooooo upset. I tried to put it in one of my rooms and then WW got all slow and ended up kicking me off. When I signed back in a few mins later, it was completely out of my dock and it wasn't in the room that I tried to put it in. So its gone But I guess all I can do is wait until I'm at "Gifted" status and do a fair gift exchange with someone. That is what you should do, also!
Old 02-16-2008, 02:08 PM   #5

kellbell101 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would contact GANZ!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2008, 02:41 PM   #6

ReSpekt is an unknown quantity at this point

well the cow was the first webkinz i ever adopted so i didn't know much about webkinz at the time and i jsut thought the milk truck was a decoration so i sold it but then when i found out what it really did i was SOOOOOOOOOO upset, so i know how you feel. but try calling ganz
Old 02-16-2008, 04:06 PM   #7
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

unfortunately, this has happened to a lot of people. try contacting ganz and telling them, but lately they have done nothing about anyone's requests that things have been lost. I hope you can get it back, but dont get your hopes up.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:44 PM   #8
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Webkinz claimed over the phone that they WILL replace special items (either the special pet ones or the special adoption gift you received) but they said they will NOT replace anything else.

I hope you get it back. Try your best to contact Ganz and make sure you stress that it's your pet's specialty item missing.

Good luck!
Old 02-16-2008, 06:10 PM   #9

gearhead is on a distinguished road

I have about 10 vehicles in my garage. During the first few days of placing them there, I would enter the room and a couple would be gone. I left the room and came back and they were there again. This happened a few times, but they all ended up coming back.

On another note, we won a refrigerator on the wheel of wow, and an unusual item showed up in the dock instead. I contacted Ganz, and they removed the unusual item and put the refrigerator there. So all is well so far, but it isn't very comforting to see things disappearing and reappearing like that.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:20 PM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

You can call 1-866-webkinz. When I call, they give instructions to email them first (support@webkinz.com). Some people have had luck with them responding, and others haven't. Some just get form letters. Keep trying to contact them if you have the time.

Let them know about when this happened, and what you were doing when it happened (e.g. were you trying to put it in your room, and then you got logged out with a "server error" message?; was it in your dock the last time you were logged in?; did you put it in the "sell" window of the w-shop and then remove it (this is a major problem of why some items go missing)?, etc.). Even if you don't get a response from them, this will help Ganz isolate their problems with missing items.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed