Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 06:47 PM   #21
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: My Mid Life Kinz-Crisis :(

I get teased too so I say I quit and only one of my friends still goes on in secret with me
tarsky781 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 06:57 PM   #22
Lil Kinz
webkinzma is an unknown quantity at this point

Tell your parents that I play (I'm 35), my husband plays and he is a computer tech (3, my parents play (60 and above), my friends play (range of 30 - 40years old) and my kids play (under 11 years old). It is a fun site for all ages. Have you parents ever played? Maybe you should buy them a Webkinz.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:58 PM   #23

WEBKINZFUNDAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi fellow Webkin Fan! You are so not alone
You would not believe how many of us grown ups are out there that love to play Webkinz. I am one of them. I was thinking that another great solution to your peoblem would be to buy an EStore online pet once a year tp keep your account going. And as an added bonus they are a bit cheeper. Don't worry, it will all work out, you have alot of friends here.

:easter:
Old 04-17-2009, 08:40 PM   #24
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Maybe you could have a friend buy the webkinz for you (using your money, though) and then they could give you the code at secret times? Or perhaps when your parents go away on business, you can get some. Good luck!

- harrypotterfan101
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 12:07 AM   #25
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha i'm a highschool girl who loves her webbies LOL I only get one once in a great while and i like the job idea: its not that bad having a job--good experience, looks GREAT on applications for college and other jobs, and the cash is yours so yay
yeah im having the same webkinz slump though too ...good luck!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 12:15 AM   #26
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

I feel u i also am a high school student whose parrents dont support my obbsession at all... i babysit/ dogsit so i pretty much by my own webbies while my rents by them for my sis who really just likes the stuffed animal while i want the code
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 01:12 AM   #27
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

zboy, there are lots of boyz who play webkinz! I will try to find some for you so they can support you, and maybe your parents can see that it isn't different at all that a boy likes Wekbinz!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 01:26 AM   #28

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

I'm a mother of 3, and my husband and all of us have our own webbies accounts. I've personally discovered that playing on WW is a great form of stress relief in this busy world we live in. I have 44 and the rest of my family have more than 15 in each account. We've collected so many that I began to sew string onto the stuffed animals/webbies and hang them from various lengths from the ceiling in the kids' rooms. They loved the new decor! I began purchasing through estore so as to not have so many plushies around...the kids' ceilings are just running out of room! I agree....purchase only 1 a year to keep the account mobile. But also I agree with some of the other responses...you're in a stage in life where you should not have to grow up too fast, yet, also be responsible in earning your own money as well. It's that time in life where you learn to appreciate things more. We all must go through this. Many times, I've had my kids use their allowance money or gift money from birthdays and other holidays throughout the year if they've chosen to spend it on webbies. They appreciate them more. Webkinz is such a wonderful place of escape from stress...I can't stress that enough since it's helped me with my angst and such this past year and a half. I felt the need to pass this wee note along and wish you the best of luck and choices on your new venture! Cheers!
32saoirse is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 07:07 AM   #29
webkinz_forever

Don't worry. How about you buy E-store pets? They aren't stuffed animals so those might work..
Old 04-18-2009, 07:13 AM   #30
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

remember that your not the only high school aged guy here that goes on webkinz! I have met a few others. But I can understand why your parents are worrying. Most people think webkinz are rather childish, and I am a little embarrassed whenever I hear Ms. Birdy's voice. Its like she's talking to a baby. But if its the stuffed animals that are a problem, go e-store!
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Closed