Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 07:26 AM   #11
zboy3100
Gifted

zboy3100 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: My Mid Life Kinz-Crisis :(

Thanks so much guys for all the help! The e-Store pets didn't even hit my mind. Thanks so much for bringing that idea up. Thanks again, I feel that I should be able to at least adopt one a year to keep it running. My mom probubly wouldn't mind. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 07:32 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I think someone mentioned this, but buy a pet for the code and donate the stuffed animal. I just gave a bunch of IttyGirl's stuffed animals to an organization that transports foster kids. Other ideas are hospitals and the local police. Any agency that deals with kids in crisis might be interested in stuffed animals.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 04-17-2009, 07:37 AM   #13
puppyloves

why not get a DELUX membership? then you won't need to keep buying.

PS, I get teezed about my kinz a lot. it really bothers me. and sometimes i think i should have stuck with 5 or six not 25 >=( i can't even remember how many... that's just a rough guess.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:59 AM   #14

webkinzluver69 is an unknown quantity at this point

im sorry
thats hard
webkinzluver69 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 04:21 PM   #15
zboy3100
Gifted

zboy3100 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by puppyloves
why not get a DELUX membership? then you won't need to keep buying.

PS, I get teezed about my kinz a lot. it really bothers me. and sometimes i think i should have stuck with 5 or six not 25 >=( i can't even remember how many... that's just a rough guess.

LOL! I think the same thing. Now I have exactly 25. It's so fun and addicting though isnt it!
Old 04-17-2009, 06:00 PM   #16
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

white5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Make sure their frustration is with you buying the plushies and not with how much time you spend on the computer. They may not mind the stuffed animal aspect so much as the amount of time spent on the computer. Talk it over with them. If you know what their objections are exactly, then you will be able to address those particular concerns. Good luck!
white5072 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 06:04 PM   #17

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

oh,no... that's horridable. Will you get grounded if you buy them with you own money?? That could be a lupoll right there! (that's right, kid lawyer in the his-house!) Xd

oh, and on the other side......

I get tease too. I went on webkinz/ WI today in tch, so when we got off, this kid in my class was like "what were you on? Webkinz?" It's okay, I just answered, "well, you were on Club Penguin.." and "so what? I like it."
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 06:31 PM   #18
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

You could easily get by on eStore pets, especially if you raised your own money
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 06:40 PM   #19
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I can imagine my Son being the same as you when he reaches your age. I think that there are a lot of shoulds and shouldn'ts placed on all of us depending on our age and gender. I think my son is teaching me to expand those ideas of what is acceptable and not acceptable.

I hope you realize that if there is any problem with you playing on Webkinz, it is your parents problem and not yours. You are going to have to work with them a little and help them expand their points of view. Should you have to? Of course not. But it will make your life a lot easier.

The more kids are free to be themselves, the more they will let other people be themselves, and so on, and so on and....well, you get the picture
lamb is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #20
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Aww, I'm sorry
You could always take JacksMom's advice... or buy seperate codes off of eBay...
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Closed