Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 10:29 PM   #1
zboy3100
Gifted

zboy3100 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: My Mid Life Kinz-Crisis :(

So today was the day it hit me. I absolutely love playing Webkinz. I play it as much as I can, it's just that I realized something today. I'm a highschool student who is a boy. My mom and dad get frustrated that I but stuffed animals. They don't undrstand the fact that it's just for the code to play online. Soon I'm going to be forced to stop buying webkinz, and my account will expire. It's really hard to think that all of the hard work I ever put into my account will one day just all go to waste. I'm sorry that you all have to hear this. I just really need some cheering up right now.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #2
dixie8123
Webkinz :)

webkinzrule8123 has disabled reputation

Default Re: My Mid Life Kinz-Crisis :(

Dont worry, it will be OK!! Maybe talk them into letting u buy 1 a year to keep it going!!!
webkinzrule8123 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 10:40 PM   #3
zboy3100
Gifted

Yeah, maybe I can do that. My mom isn't too strict. She got me a polka dot backed fish for Easter because she knew my dad would be sleeping. Maybe once a year wouldn't be too bad.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:44 PM   #4
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

since your in high school, maybe you can mow lawns or something to earn a little money and buy them for yourself
Trouble is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 10:55 PM   #5
zboy3100
Gifted

that's true. it is about time i started earning some of my own cash to have around. thanks for the help guys.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:59 PM   #6
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

So, are you saying that their frustration comes not from you playing Webkinz, but because you have to buy stuffed animals to play? And this is wrong because you're a boy?

Well, I disagree with a lot of that, but it's what your parents think that counts in this conversation.

What if you bought eStore pets instead? Or TC packs? You can get mystery pets with the TC packs and there is no plushie with the eStore version.

If the problem is the spending money, then I agree with the other comment about ways to earn more on your own.

And remember, you only need one pet a year to keep your account open.

Good luck!
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I'm older than you are and I don't need all the stuffed animals either. Some of the people on Ebay sell just the codes to the animals and donate the plush to charity or sell the plush separately. This might be a way for you to keep playing without buying more plush.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 11:16 PM   #8

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

As a parent, and a teacher, the games in WW are, fun and non violent. some of what I see in the stores, well, the covers scare me. There isn't enough softness anymore. Hang in there. Keep learning about making $$$ saving, and budgeting, spending (on sale and with coupons) There are too many rough edges in the world, people just beating each other up to be on YouTube. You seem to be the kind of kid I would want my kids to hang out with, I'll bet you are one of those random acts of kindness guys. As a mom, please don't change. My oldest works in Japan, and she got her male Canadian co worker hooked on the little Web darlings. You guys are global. Hay, you have to grow up too fast. Play as long as you can. I am old and am learning how to have fun again. Thanks to a stuffed animal. 22 and counting
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 07:04 AM   #9
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by zboy3100
So today was the day it hit me. I absolutely love playing Webkinz. I play it as much as I can, it's just that I realized something today. I'm a highschool student who is a boy. My mom and dad get frustrated that I but stuffed animals. They don't undrstand the fact that it's just for the code to play online. Soon I'm going to be forced to stop buying webkinz, and my account will expire. It's really hard to think that all of the hard work I ever put into my account will one day just all go to waste. I'm sorry that you all have to hear this. I just really need some cheering up right now.
Like someone else said,just buy one a year too keep the account going. Also,try talking to them and saying things like "Maybe I can just buy one a year,and it's just for the code to play online . . ." Etc.
Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 07:09 AM   #10

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Maybe you should buy from the E-Store. If you just want the code, that is the way to go.

I have more than one not online, and if you do too, save those for when you have to renew your membership.

By the way, I don't think you're allowed to post your age (school your in).

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Closed