Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 05:40 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
luckybear2 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: MY MAIL IS NOT WORKING HELP ME!

I cant recieve or send any mail in webkinz. I tried to send webkinz a message and it would not go through. I have lots of mail to open and cant. Does anyone have a phone number for webkinz maybe a 1 800 number I live in Canada. Thanks for any help guys.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #2
♫ Ɔнɛιяσи Δяcнɛя ♥

snowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: MY MAIL IS NOT WORKING HELP ME!

well one resolution is to log out and then log back in or try this number:
1-866-WEBKINZ (932-5469)

~snowwie
snowball0319 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 11:23 AM   #3
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

My mail is working fine... as snowball said, call up Ganz and see what they can do. E-mail takes much longer. Good luck.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 02:35 PM   #4
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by snowball0319
well one resolution is to log out and then log back in or try this number:
1-866-WEBKINZ (932-5469)

~snowwie
I would do this too. But you can't call unless you are over 18
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 06:28 PM   #5
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

i'm having the same mail problem on two different accounts
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 06:52 PM   #6
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
I would do this too. But you can't call unless you are over 18
No, you can call no matter what age you are... I call Webkinz, but they just ask to talk to a guardian sometimes.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 08:54 PM   #7

icecap2011 is a jewel in the roughicecap2011 is a jewel in the rough

Whenever I have something that constantly won't work, I go to the comments and suggestions section in the newspaper and tell Ganz. It is, amazingly, usually fixed by the next day!
icecap2011 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 11:39 PM   #8
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Don't bother calling GANZ, they just tell you to switch to Firefox no matter what they say, and Firefox freezes up my computer. My mom emailed them and they're SUPPOSED to be working on it. Try clearing your cache?
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 08-11-2010, 09:31 AM   #9
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

Yeah, I was having that problem and it's been working since I cleared my cache. I hope it works for you!
susbrain is offline Female
Old 08-11-2010, 02:37 PM   #10
I love my

DancingBananas will become famous soon enough

I have the same problem, how do you clear your cache?
DancingBananas is offline Female
Closed