Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 06:21 PM   #11
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: My MAC won't load.

View Post Originally Posted by titanicfan2
I think this might of happend with our macbook pro. I'm guessing you have an imac, so ether unplug it, and restart it. Another thing you could do is bring it to apple. This might be the fan inside it not working. Pm or Vm me if anything works, or if you have a question. At school, i fix all the freezed up emacs, and i also fix the imac. I'm really good with macs so don't be afraid to pm or vm me for questions, or if it still doesn't work. I'm always happy to help!
Thank You for your reply. I did unplug it and restart it, still the rotating dial. I called the Apple Store and they had me try some things, still nothing. I will be bringing it in Mon. morning. If I get it fixed I may need your advice down the road.

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I am not having any trouble with my Mac.
If it's been over heating for 3 years, you should have called them, or brought it in. I have found there service to be outstanding. The best company I have ever dealt with.

My Apple is a LEMON. I have had it repaired several times. The fans, motherboard, hard drive, and something else. One time they kept my computer 2 weeks, the last time I brought it in they had it a week and said they could not duplicate the problem, charged me a service fee and sent me home. I bought my computer at this store and have been with Apple over 30 years but nobody cared. I am glad to hear you had a good experience with them.

Last edited by JINGLES139; 03-10-2012 at 06:21 PM..
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #12
Louis Vuitton
Webkinz :)

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

Sorry to hear this! My IMAC desktop has been loading fine. I think it may be time for a new Laptop. Itmay be costly but it seems, that your computer is coming to an end. So sorry!
Littlekozmo is offline Female
Old 03-10-2012, 08:24 PM   #13
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Littlekozmo
Sorry to hear this! My IMAC desktop has been loading fine. I think it may be time for a new Laptop. Itmay be costly but it seems, that your computer is coming to an end. So sorry!

I think you may be right.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #14
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

May I suggest you insert your MAC OS disk to boot. Maybe your Operating System has been corrupted or damaged and needs to be reinstalled. You have not mentioned the OS disk.

Four years is not long for a computer. My old Dell is 6 years old and the only reason it isnot working is because of some stupid thing I inadvertently did. Grrr
I can fix it with the help of ComputerHope.com (free tech help) and about a week of doing nothing else but work on it. I expect it to be running like a top and I will remove some of the software I had added over the years.
Good luck with your machine.

Last edited by gomommu41; 03-11-2012 at 04:19 PM..
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 10:42 PM   #15

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
Thank You for your reply. I did unplug it and restart it, still the rotating dial. I called the Apple Store and they had me try some things, still nothing. I will be bringing it in Mon. morning. If I get it fixed I may need your advice down the road.

My Apple is a LEMON. I have had it repaired several times. The fans, motherboard, hard drive, and something else. One time they kept my computer 2 weeks, the last time I brought it in they had it a week and said they could not duplicate the problem, charged me a service fee and sent me home. I bought my computer at this store and have been with Apple over 30 years but nobody cared. I am glad to hear you had a good experience with them.
So sorry you have had a lot of problems with your Mac. It sounds like my last computer, an HP. The most expensive computer I have bought, and the fan, motherboard and cd drive went at 13 months. Had to ship it to California and it cost 400.00 to fix, same problem 3 months later. That's when I bought the Mac.
Spent thousands of dollars on the HP and it lasted less then a year and a half.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Closed