Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2012, 09:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

Wink Unanswered: My Love Dino Didn't Recieve It's PSI!

UPDATE: I checked again this morning, it is now there. Must have just been a glitch, fixed this morning. Thank you all for your attention to my thread

Original Post:
Spoiler: show
Okay, so I got my present and everything, but when it opened it, all it had was my welcome balloon, a super bed box, and an exclusive chocolate zangoz fountain! No PSI (or PSF)! I went to the "contact us" section of WW, and did this:

I picked the category "Adoption," and then I picked "What do I do if my pet didn't receive their adoption present?"

I then immediately received this letter:

"Hey!

You asked what you should do if you didn't get your adoption present.

We have a special computer that makes sure every user who adopts a new Webkinz pet gets their Webkinz pet's special present. Please check your dock for your present.

We hope this helps.
- Your furry friends at Webkinz World

P.S. Check out the Webkinz Guide for everything you need to know about Webkinz World."

But it wasn't in my dock, it was no where! I logged out and back in multiple times, what do I do? Call Ganz? Thanks!

Last edited by yeahdudes; 01-20-2012 at 08:41 AM..
yeahdudes is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #2
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: My Love Dino Didn't Recieve It's PSI!

Did you check your whole dock to see if it is there?
Old 01-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #3
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

I'm sorry! D: Like Gal said look at you dock, If its not there I would call Ganz. Sorry I don't have their number. :/
98otter is offline Female
Old 01-19-2012, 09:52 PM   #4
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I suggest calling ganz.
Its the best and easiest way to get a direct answer from them.
Their number along with other contact methods can be found here:
Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
The only drawback is that you must be 18 or older to speak with a representative.
I hope all gets sorted out.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 01-19-2012, 10:00 PM   #5

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

I checked my whole dock, and Blythe, I'll just have my mom do it, LOL. Thanks guys
Old 01-20-2012, 07:54 AM   #6
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

the love dino's psi is a window and it will be placed in objects, look at the very end of objects if it is not there then contact ganz
Old 01-20-2012, 08:05 AM   #7
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

This is not the first time this has happened to me and others. Problem for us is that we are in the UK and can't call them for free so adds more expense on top of buying the pet.

As for the "Special Computer" that sorts out the gift boxes etc I have searched the web and found a picture of it:

Click the image to open in full size.

danzkinz is offline Male
Old 01-20-2012, 08:38 AM   #8

danzkinz: a rainbow, really? LOL xD

And UPDATE: I checked again this morning, it is now there. Must have just been a glitch, fixed this morning. Thank you all for your attention to my thread
Old 01-20-2012, 09:04 AM   #9
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by yeahdudes
danzkinz: a rainbow, really? LOL xD
I jest about the ZX Spectrum being their computer. Their computer is way slower than that! They need to upgrade

Glad you got it sorted
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 01-20-2012, 09:12 AM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by danzkinz
I jest about the ZX Spectrum being their computer. Their computer is way slower than that! They need to upgrade

Glad you got it sorted

I figured..... LOL

And thank you
Closed