Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2007, 05:44 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

webkinz155 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: MY LOST SUPERBED!

OMG that same thing happened to my trading cards bed i was soooo mad
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2007, 05:44 PM   #22

missbobo3rd is on a distinguished road

so sorry. so so sorry.
missbobo3rd is offline Female
Old 11-12-2007, 06:12 PM   #23
Gift Trainee
avanover1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: MY LOST SUPERBED!

The same thing happened to my daughters snow blowing machine with the pet of the month and her w-pond with the frog pet of the month. When we tried to put them in the room (both at separate times), webkinz world logged off and could not connect. Then when we logged on, they were not in the dock. I contacted webkinz and they said that webkinz world is an as-is site and that nothing could be done with the missing items. They also wanted to make sure that I knew the only way items could go missing was if someone knew our password--which no one does--plus we had just changed it the week before. I guess this is just a gliche that we must learn to deal with!
:husky::rdr::seal: (mother of the proud owner of these 11 pets!)
Old 11-12-2007, 10:41 PM   #24
alexisvd

lexie_lou is an unknown quantity at this point

I had my pug chair taken away when I was just putting it in my room was so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2007, 10:55 PM   #25
Gift Guru

tfeverett will become famous soon enough

You may have tried this already, but let me tell you about my situation and maybe this helps?

I was missing my 2nd Humvee for WEEKS (prolly more like over a month).

Anyhow, it showed up on 2 different occasions and we figured out the problem. ONE, it was in my backyard (which seems to have something wrong with it).

Anyways, I kept using the MAP to go into the backyard, but if I WALKED into it, the Humvee showed up...super weird. Anyhow, the minute it showed up again, I sent it to my mom and it's safely in her storage room.

The one I had in my storage room never disappeared. It was so random. Just the Humvee in the backyard.

Hopefully it will show up soon. Maybe you will figure out the right "combination" in making it reappear!
Old 11-12-2007, 11:00 PM   #26
They call me GOOGLES
Gift Guru

GOOGLESLOVER26 is just really niceGOOGLESLOVER26 is just really nice

support@webkinz.com = email them.
GOOGLESLOVER26 is offline Male
Old 11-13-2007, 01:13 PM   #27
Pandababee
Gift Guru

pandababee will become famous soon enough

I'm so sorry! If you want you can have my superbed or another exclusive item just go to my GE and see if you like anything and trust me you don't have to give me anything!
Old 11-13-2007, 01:23 PM   #28
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had 29 rare and exclusive item go missing from my dock, probably more but those all the only ones I know of. i had 8 item go missing yesterday. i have written to Ganz and haven't heard a thing. I am so upset and don't know what to do. I now keep track of exactly what I have and how much money I have but if I can't get it back it doesn't do me a bit of good. When will this problem end?
Old 11-13-2007, 01:27 PM   #29
POWDERPUFF5
Gifted

KIKIKITTEN is on a distinguished road

Hi, Soo Sorry that happened to You ,I've lost things too so I know how it feels,The way to deal with it best is to contact tech support at WKW,I forget the way to it now ,maybe go to contact us on the front page of news paper(U know where U go 4 the survey) & I think its there,the address for contacting tech support,GOOD LUCK!!!!
KIKIKITTEN is offline Female
Old 11-13-2007, 01:27 PM   #30
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question My lost rare and exclusive items

I have had 29 rare and exclusive items go missing from my dock. When this happened I got an message saying that WW server was having a problem and I got logged out and came back and items were gone. It happened on several days. I have written to Ganz several times. Why save up money to buy itmes or trading cards if my stuff is going to be stolen from Ganz? Anyone have any suggestions?
Closed