Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   My Log Out button in Webkinz World doesn't work (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/my-log-out-button-webkinz-world-483325/)

Zooz03-18-2009 09:04 AM

My Log Out button in Webkinz World doesn't work

What will Plumpy say? When I click "Log Out", a pop-up asks if I really want to. But when I click "yes", I am not logged out...I have to shut down to leave. Is this an issue for anyone else?

xSophiexx1603-18-2009 09:08 AM

Re: My Log Out button in Webkinz World doesn't work

I have not yet logged into webkinz world. I'm sorry about your problem. I suggest calling Ganz and asking for help.

-------

I have just seen that some people are having trouble logging in.
I think webkinz world is under maintence and you aren't supposed to be in WW.
I think you should try to go into WW tomorrow or if you see a "Webkinz Maintence Gone" thread/post.

Kimber2103-18-2009 09:16 AM

I had the same problem this morning. I had to hit the X Button to log out of my account.

tuckerluv8803-18-2009 09:20 AM

Well, there is an easy sollution. Just click F5 on your keyboard and it should log you out!
Hope this helps, tuckerluv88

CHRISBILL03-18-2009 09:38 AM

Someone on the Asian Thread is having the same problem.

AlbrightRC03-18-2009 09:51 AM

I have that problem if i'm in my room. If i am on the newspaper page i can log out without a problem

Zooz03-18-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlbrightRC (Post 13541244)
I have that problem if i'm in my room. If i am on the newspaper page i can log out without a problem

Thank you! Plumpy will be pleased!

n2911nlv03-19-2009 12:57 AM

I've had the same problem. Also, multiple delayed responses to clicks on pets, selling in the W Shop, getting into the various games in the Magical Forest and many, many "please wait" messages. This all started about 4 days ago - deleted cache, switched browsers from IE to Firefox, nothing made any difference. When you're in a hurry, it's annoying to have to close out and log in again. Such a time waster when you're trying to get through your dailies. (sigh)..

michael0803-19-2009 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zooz (Post 13540809)
What will Plumpy say? When I click "Log Out", a pop-up asks if I really want to. But when I click "yes", I am not logged out...I have to shut down to leave. Is this an issue for anyone else?

I just noticed this problem this evening. Don't know if I have had this problem for a while. The problem we have encounted is when we enter our name and password the first times it states a system error and have to reenter everything a second time on every one of our boards. Anyone experiencing this????? along with the other glitch of not being able to log out.

Alana03-19-2009 02:25 AM

Hmm... I would suggest calling or emailing Ganz about that.

:),
Alana