Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
PARTY LIKE A
Webkinz :)

LaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roost

Default Answered: My items are missing

Well, There's not much to say. I just logged in, got my items out of storage, and it was all gone.
Originally, there were 2531 items.
I logged in and out several times, but this keeps coming back.
Click the image to open in full size.

Also, when i click things to do, only this part shows up.
Click the image to open in full size.

Help anyone?
LaniSimplicity is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Galfam
View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
I have been told not to keep more than 150 items in the dock - so that may be the problem... start with clearing your cache, then reboot your computer and log in again, hopefully that will correct the problem.
Actually the limit is 1200 items. After that, it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get the items from storage. Although I do not know what is up with the 'Things to Do' menu. The best ideas would be:

Call 1-800-WEBKINZ
~OR~
Webkinz Customer Support-I Keep Getting an Error Massage
~OR~
Webkinz Customer Support-Loading Issues

Hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: My items are missing ( Pictures included)

I have been told not to keep more than 150 items in the dock - so that may be the problem... start with clearing your cache, then reboot your computer and log in again, hopefully that will correct the problem.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:25 PM   #3
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sure the number of items in your dock isn't helping the situation but this is a glitch that has been happening for a little while now. Lately I've seen alot of empty spaces in my dock where I know there are items. Logging out and back in usually helps. Also clearing your cache. Have you tried going to the wshop to sell or kinzpost and trying to send something to see if anything shows up?
shell4 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 03:50 PM   #4
PARTY LIKE A

LaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roost

Still nothing, guys..
Old 10-04-2009, 03:51 PM   #5

ladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of light

I hardly have any items in my dock and I am having the same issue as you with the TO DO list not opening

My friends list is gone and my items are missing too.

Last edited by ladycop67; 10-04-2009 at 03:54 PM..
ladycop67 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #6
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I think you'll have to contact Ganz. It probably has to do with how many items you have in your dock-- you shouldn't have that many, I've heard. Well, good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 04:01 PM   #7
PARTY LIKE A

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
I think you'll have to contact Ganz. It probably has to do with how many items you have in your dock-- you shouldn't have that many, I've heard. Well, good luck!
Well, I've had that many for quite a while. . It hasn't really been a big problem. It just takes a while to load.
Old 10-04-2009, 04:14 PM   #8
lovecandy11

imthai is an unknown quantity at this point

D:
I Have the same problem
except with like 23 items?
and it happend while i was adopting 3 new pets -.-
with 2 feature codes DX
imthai is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 04:18 PM   #9

mommyberry is on a distinguished road

I think Ganz is having a problem with their server.....lots of glitches going on today...I get a blank green screen all day when trying to log on so I feel the problem is on their part...try not to worry, I'm sure they are working on fixing this and your items should reappear in your dock after they have it fixed, hopefully tomorrow!!
Old 10-04-2009, 04:30 PM   #10
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Webkinz has been having a lot of problems today.

Tomorrow from 9am to 5pm you can call Webkinz/GANZ at 1-866-WEBKINZ make sure that you have someone over 18 call of they will not accept your message.

I have over 1000 and.. no problem.. but .. i havent logged in today ]:
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Closed