Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2008, 09:29 AM   #11
Lil Kinz
stayce5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: MY HOUSE IS NOT LOADING!!!

I still can not get into my rooms. I hope they fix this soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2008, 10:19 AM   #12
Lil Kinz
blenders is an unknown quantity at this point

every since Sunday, after maintence, I cannot go into room, it will not load. It say I being logged out now. Sad, I miss my pets and gardening, and etc. Hope it gets fixed soon. I also had items stuck in mid air, vanishing and reappearing on floor. Blender
Old 01-07-2008, 11:16 AM   #13
Lad
Webkinz :)
Ladystrac is an unknown quantity at this point

Still no rooms go into. Now even more of them are missing! So sad!
Old 01-07-2008, 12:00 PM   #14
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

My son was having this problem (not being able to access his home and then not being able to get in at all) yesterday, this morning all is well. So hang in there.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:51 PM   #15
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

The one room that has not been loading for me (sticks at half a loader lounger) LOADED. This afternoon it was still not loading, but just a minute ago I was able to get into the room. Hopefully others of you will start being able to get into rooms that were not loading.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:13 AM   #16
wandajean is on a distinguished road

If you still have a room stuck, go to the "help" menu on the webkinz.com site. Search the questions to find one that says something like "help, my room won't load" or something along those lines. Fill out there form and send. It will be a few days, but they will fix it. My bathroom was stuck and I did this. It took about a week, but I can get into it today! Good luck!:pig:
Old 01-11-2008, 01:15 PM   #17
allykat1234

View Post Originally Posted by Distractseasily
About four days ago I sent a message to ganz one of my rooms was not loading. Today(1/6) when I logged on to do my gardening, I can't get into any of my rooms. I can still get in on my other account. I will give it a day to see if they are working on the issuse then send another message. I can still do the activities and games, just can't get to my rooms.

---------- Distractseasily added 1096 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Update: As of this morning(1/7) I can get to my rooms. All except the one that was not loading before. Not sure why that room won't load. It is a bathroom with very few items, but I have a dresser with clothes and wanting to get a pair of pants out of it.

Hope others can get into their rooms now. Oh and nothing seems to be missing from the rooms still checking them.

My sister was having that problem so i sent a messge on customer suport and it is fixed now but actually it was just one room
Old 01-11-2008, 02:06 PM   #18
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

DId you try clearing your cookies? I have to do that almost every week.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #19
wandajean is on a distinguished road

If you can not find your answers in the help menu on webkinz.com, there is a place under customer support (before you log) to fill out saying your room is stuck. Please be patient with Ganz, it took them several days to fix my room, but it is there today! There is also a place under customer support to type in your specific problem if you can not find your question's answer. Good Luck. :husky:
Old 01-11-2008, 02:12 PM   #20
dancingbrat22

That has happened to be befor to I need help with it too!!
Closed