Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 08:52 AM   #1
Lil Kinz

SpicyLola is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: MY HOUSE IS NOT LOADING!!!

I have 4 new webkinz pets!:husky::rdr: I want to play with them but I cant get into my webkinz house. when its loading the screen says loading doors and the loading process freezes. Can anybody help me? Please and thankyou.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2008, 09:03 AM   #2
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

Default Re: MY HOUSE IS NOT LOADING!!!

Some people have been reporting that glitch. I think that may be the one that Ganz was talking about when they said they were working to fix the problem of not being able to enter houses. I had a glitch that kept me out of my bathroom. It was narrowed down to the antique sink. If you have one of those in there you might have to contact Ganz. Sorry, wish I could be more help.
adorcfish is offline Female
Old 01-03-2008, 09:31 AM   #3
Flablo
Gifted

Flablo will become famous soon enough

Ever since the downtime, i find ganz has more glitches then ever. they may have been working on it, However- they may have been adding new servers to stop the mass overload, and perhaps, maybe even added some glitches. It is hard to make webkinz, so i guess we should cut it some slack and just wait. This may, or may not be. your computer OR webkinz. good luck!

~Almost Insane~
Old 01-03-2008, 04:20 PM   #4
redanpink
Banned

Crazykid is an unknown quantity at this point

You should try logingout or gosome where else then go back to your room
Old 01-03-2008, 04:32 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
stayce5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problem. I can play the games and do the daily activities, but the moment I try to enter my rooms, I get logged out. I hope that they can fix this problem quickly. It has been a week and I have earned lots of money and now I want to spend it fixing up my room.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:37 PM   #6
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

If you click on the Webkinzinsider logo at the top of the page it will take you to a letter from Ganz about problems with new adoptions. I have to believe they are working on it...but just in case, go here:

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/em.php and click "I cannot load my room" and fill out the form. This link can be found at www.webkinz.com, click customer support, then click "I keep getting error message". Scroll down to "I cannot load my room".

Good luck!
Old 01-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #7
Lil Kinz

SpicyLola is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by SpicyLola
I have 4 new webkinz pets!:husky::rdr: I want to play with them but I cant get into my webkinz house. when its loading the screen says loading doors and the loading process freezes. Can anybody help me? Please and thankyou.
my rare item room is not loading and i have a few items that i need 2 put in there. my new webkinz that i got for x-mas are:rac:
Old 01-06-2008, 02:58 PM   #8
Lad
Webkinz :)
Ladystrac is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: MY HOUSE IS NOT LOADING!!!

I'm having the same problem! I can't get into more than 1/2 of my rooms and I'm starting to panic...I've logged off a couple of times, and I've tried changing to different pets:clyde::ppony::rdr: and getting into their rooms...no luck, it just logs me off. I sure do hope its a glitch that doesn't scrap all that hard work. If anyone has any more ideas to help...much appreciated.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:02 PM   #9
Gift Trainee
wendylouwho10 is on a distinguished road

I was blocked from getting into rooms since 11am. It is now 3pm and I got to the rooms but 3/4 of them are missing. I got to a pet whose room was missing but it will not go back to the room.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:19 AM   #10
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

About four days ago I sent a message to ganz one of my rooms was not loading. Today(1/6) when I logged on to do my gardening, I can't get into any of my rooms. I can still get in on my other account. I will give it a day to see if they are working on the issuse then send another message. I can still do the activities and games, just can't get to my rooms.

---------- Distractseasily added 1096 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Update: As of this morning(1/7) I can get to my rooms. All except the one that was not loading before. Not sure why that room won't load. It is a bathroom with very few items, but I have a dresser with clothes and wanting to get a pair of pants out of it.

Hope others can get into their rooms now. Oh and nothing seems to be missing from the rooms still checking them.

Last edited by Distractseasily; 01-07-2008 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed