Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #1
lulu9025
Webkinz :)
SiameseDiamond is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: My glitch fix...

I have tried everything to fix these "glitches"...but I think it my internet link. While at work and on another wireless network..same computer, 2 different locations...my WW worked fine...but as soon as I get home...blue screen. So, I have upgraded my high speed and we will see.
SiameseDiamond is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2008, 08:44 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: My glitch fix...

I sure hope that it works for you. Good luck.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #3
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Im so sorry this is happening to you. I hope your glitch fix works!!
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 08:47 PM   #4
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I hope that works for you! The only glitch I have is the re-directing glitch, that I'm not sure what to do about.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 01:36 AM   #5
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I think that the WW site is having some overall glitches. I hope it is fixed for you soon and you don't have the dreaded "blue screen," but I am having reset problems, so much so that I can't play too many games anymore. I just get logged out. Hopefully Ganz will have these problems fixed very soon.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 12:06 PM   #6
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

You know, you might be on to something. I have high speed internet and I never get the blue screen glitch... well, except when it's world wide. I get the blue screen alot at my parent's house (even when visiting... I have to check my webkinz ) and they don't bother with paying for high speed because they are on mostly to check their email... which, for a couple of old fogies immigrant parents, I'm proud of them for what computer skills they have bothered to learn. I'm not being mean, I love them.
Azriel is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 01:08 PM   #7
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Wow... I would be interested in hearing how that works out for you. Please let us know!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Closed