Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 09:18 PM   #11
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Default Re: my first name contains a word they don't allow?

View Post Originally Posted by maromi
okay well my name is heather and i really don't go by anything else. should i write to the webkinz support email and see if they can fix it?
I think the "eat" part of your name is not allowed on WW (Webkinz World). I'm not sure, try spelling it in a different way, like "eet" (as shown as in the thread).
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2008, 09:18 PM   #12
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Webkinz :)
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

or just heath
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 09:19 PM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

If your name is something like Michelle, Rachelle, Rochelle, Mishell, Chelle, Shelly, Shelley...you know along that line (I have a daughter by one of those names) Then try a 'variant' Michelle =Michaele=Mikayla=Michele (with one 'L') See what I mean, just vary the name a bit and you should beable to still use your name
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 09:22 PM   #14

maromi is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you i emailed them and i hope i get a response

---------- maromi added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

and my name doesn't really have variants. i tried heath and that was a bad word too apparently

Last edited by maromi; 11-28-2008 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
maromi is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 09:24 PM   #15
Weeeee! I'm a
Gift Trainee

cowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't think talking to the Webkinz Support Team will do anything. Your best bet is to use your innitials. I'm not sure what they are, but maybe do that and some numbers at the end. Mine is a screen name that I use quite a bit, and then my birthdate in numbers.

What's wrong with the one you're using on here? You can use that on the site. I hope that helps, happy Webkinz!
cowattack3 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 09:24 PM   #16
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

heath was also bad?

i say wait until they return the e-mail.....you might just be having bad luck
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 11-28-2008, 09:25 PM   #17
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh, Yeah...I DO see what they mean, Yes 'Heat' or 'Eat' may be used wrongly. Cats go in 'Heat' right? They are common enough terms but can be used out of context to sound bad.
Heat Her (could be misconstrued as Hate Her and you know how the other one plays out, so we won't bother wuth THAT one. OK, we need to find a name that LOOKS like Heather and still works...
They won't allow Heet her, either...but they MAY allow Heithor OR Haathor...are they so bad?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 09:49 PM   #18

maromi is an unknown quantity at this point

i guess i could use the name i use on here but i'd rather use my first name. i did contact the customer service so i'll just wait to see if i get a response first. thanks for all the help

---------- maromi added 20 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

well i got an email back and they want me to call customer service and i'm not doing that so i'll just try different usernames i've used and hope they work! if i exhaust them all i have no idea what i'll do

Last edited by maromi; 11-28-2008 at 09:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
maromi is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #19
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

ok off topic to this but for a name like shelly, you can use the number 1 for teh l's
she11y.
maybe try HE4THER, just pretend your A is missing a leg.

---------- mom2ba added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
heath was also bad?

i say wait until they return the e-mail.....you might just be having bad luck
heath also has "eat" in it if that's a bad combo, it won't work

Last edited by mom2ba; 11-29-2008 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 03:06 PM   #20
Jesus thinks I'm
Gifted

iluvwebkinz27 is just really niceiluvwebkinz27 is just really nice

Wow what is wrong with ganz? Anyway I think the letter combo 'eat' isn't allowed for some strange reason....I will not attempt to understand ganz XD XD XD

Last edited by iluvwebkinz27; 11-29-2008 at 03:38 PM..
iluvwebkinz27 is offline Female
Closed