Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #11
Never To Old For
Webkinz :)

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: My Feature Code has been used?!

Make sure your cap locks aren't on. That was my problem once.
Otherwise I would call Ganz 1-866-932-5469
Collie Lover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2009, 11:14 PM   #12

cutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura about

that happened to me before! my bff gave my a webkinz cares code and it was not opened.... it actually had the thingy still on the webkinz! never opened! and then it said that to me.... maybe i should call and i might even get the cares items!!! but then again i am to lazy lol.
cutiepie193768 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 01:29 AM   #13
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by sillybung
did you look at the code. maybe you typed it wrong
No, I typed it correctly, I tried twice.

And I tried with and without caps lock. I'll call them tomorrow.
GemPhantom is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 01:37 AM   #14
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I am sorry you had this happen to you. I would call Ganz customer service.
Even though you are upset...I would be too....just try to stay calm and explain the situation.
Whenever I have had a problem and had to call, they have always been very nice and helpful for me.
The number is 1-866-932-5469. They open at 9 AM Eastern Standard Time.
Good luck!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:57 AM   #15
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I just called Ganz, and the lady was very nice

I'm going to have to send my card and the packaging to them by mail.
GemPhantom is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 12:35 PM   #16
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by GemPhantom
Okay, I just called Ganz, and the lady was very nice

I'm going to have to send my card and the packaging to them by mail.
To be safe, keep a copy of it for yourself, and send the letter by certified mail or some other way that ensures it can be tracked. This way, you have proof that you sent it if they say they never received it.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:40 PM   #17
jla3523

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

I had this happen with a WCares code. I called Ganz and was told that the code had been used and by whom. I didn't know this person and had removed the sealed code myself from the WCares pet. I was instructed to mail the code and a letter stating the problem to them. I made a copy of the tag and the letter before I mailed it. Within a week, I received a phone call from a supervisor with my new code. They were very helpful in solving the problem.
Good Luck with getting your new code!!
jla3523 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 05:45 PM   #18

blahla123 is on a distinguished road

maby you typed it wrong try again
if that doesnt work contact ganz
if that doesnt work type in some random numbers
if that doesnt work i dont know what to do...
blahla123 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 06:28 PM   #19
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I'm sorry this happened to you!
First, try checking to make sure the code you typed in matched the code on the tag.
If that doesn't work, try contacting GANZ, as many others have suggested. They can track down who tried to type in a random code, and get rid of their account.

Good luck! And by the way, congrats on your Fred Rover find.

I hope I helped!
Kayfee:el1:

View Post Originally Posted by blahla123
maby you typed it wrong try again
if that doesnt work contact ganz
if that doesnt work type in some random numbers
if that doesnt work i dont know what to do...
Also, don't type in random numbers or you could be the one that ends up without an account.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 10:40 PM   #20
Danielle(Dani)♥

Dolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all around

It might have been a copy of another trading card.
So I would contact ganz.
Dolphingirl56 is offline Female
Closed