Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 03:03 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cheekyiska89 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: my favorite account! help!

My favorite account, the one with over a hundred webkinz, says: loading pets... if i even get that far. i just usually get the green screen. when i get loading pets, it never does! help! ( and i already cleared catch, cookies, etc...)

it even has my on it!!!

Last edited by cheekyiska89; 10-04-2009 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: info...
cheekyiska89 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 03:04 PM   #2

halloween3 is a glorious beacon of lighthalloween3 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: my favorite account! help!

webkinz has been low this week
Old 10-04-2009, 03:05 PM   #3
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

If it keeps doing this, then contact Ganz, and they will help, OR, clean our your cache, or cookies.
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 10-04-2009, 03:09 PM   #4

yma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to all

I hope those ideas work. I am having trouble too. If my pets load and I make it to my house, all of my pets are having clothing issues. When I click on one to change outfits, it freaks out and gets stuck on the loading screen. I just want to scream sometimes, don't you? I hpe it is fixed soon.
yma74 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 03:10 PM   #5

thanks for your responses... but idk even how to contact Ganz...
Old 10-04-2009, 03:15 PM   #6
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Ganz's phone number is 1-866-WEBKINZ or 1-866-932-5469.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:20 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
Ganz's phone number is 1-866-WEBKINZ or 1-866-932-5469.
Thanks so much! I am sort-of scared scared to use it though. Is there an email?
Old 10-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #8
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyiska89
Thanks so much! I am sort-of scared scared to use it though. Is there an email?
Ganz no longer takes E-mails sadly.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
Ganz no longer takes E-mails sadly.
Oh. . . well thanks. . . that is sad!
Closed