Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 01:55 PM   #1
sushiroxs
Webkinz :)

sushiroxs is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Re: My exclusive items are gone!

View Post Originally Posted by JCsMom
I have had this problem for a while now everytime my son registers a new pet he is suddenly logged out and when we return his exclusive items go missing. I have complained numerous times and only one time did they do something about it.

Now this is the cake topper. We registered a few pets and now there are 10 items gone. I am so aggrivated I don't know what to do I have sent countless emails I feel like I am being ripped off.

Here is all the missing items

1. Circle of Friends Topiary
2. Magic Carpet
3. Rainbow Coffee Table
4. Ribbons and Bows Tree
5. Webkinz Dragster
6. Exquisite Egyptian Obelisk
7. Classic Christmas Tree
8. Trading Card Dinning Table
9. Gold Safe
10. Dog Paw table (beagle)

Contact the ganz or renew your account that is what i did!!!!!!
sushiroxs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2007, 01:57 PM   #2
loveislove

Default Re: My exclusive items are gone!

Ganz is getting to the point where they're helpless. There are so many people and glitches galore. They probably get 1,000 E-mails a day saying " Our stuff is gone/My pet won't appear/ This isn't my account/ It won't let me log on/ etc. There's too many members that they can't control the glitches. it's most definately a glitch as well.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:04 PM   #3
Megan1011

it might be a glitch. if so, just log out for a few days. Has he put them in his room? I had this happen to me before and you just have to wait a few days. emailing Ganz so many times won't do anything, they are recieving numerous ones because the site keeps having problems. Just wiat a few days. they are sure to appear!
Old 12-31-2007, 02:29 PM   #4
Jen9804
Gifted

Jen9804 is on a distinguished road

Have you tried calling ganz? I know I saw their customer service number posted on one of the threads in the past week. Sometimes it helps to talk to a person.

Incidently, My son had 3 items taken from him too. It does always seem to be the rares! We stayed off his account for a couple of days, while WW was working on glitches. Nothing has gone missing since.

I feel for you. I know that missing rares is discouraging. Let us know how it turns out.

BTW, I think I have an extra TC dining room table. What's your Webkinz Id? I will send it to you if I do.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:17 PM   #5
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

contact ganz orjust wait to see if they come back

---------- brownpig added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

does anyone know ur password?

Last edited by brownpig; 12-31-2007 at 04:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
brownpig is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 04:32 PM   #6
66soccer66
Webkinz :)

66lynne66 is on a distinguished road

omg this happened to me i lost 1.puppy patroler 2.air plane 3. go kart 4. reindeer sleigh
Old 12-31-2007, 04:44 PM   #7
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

I know how you feel I lost my KinzCash coin when I adopted my Polar Bear. I went to sell it at the W shop and right when I pressed Sell, Webkinz logged me off and I ended up losing my coin.It didn't give me my thousand KC for it either.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Closed