Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 02:36 PM   #11
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: My dock gets cut off by the screen!

View Post Originally Posted by Kiyoshi
Thanks, what should I change the resolution to though?
Change the resolution to the highest option available.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2009, 03:33 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

brb1995 is a name known to allbrb1995 is a name known to allbrb1995 is a name known to all

How about try to go to view and then full screen. See if that works.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:02 PM   #13
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

Make sure your screen resolution is set up correctly. You can't go wrong with 1024 by 768, that works on every computer I've ever been on.

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 09:04 AM   #14
ishing!
Gifted

Firebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to all

Hi,

I have a Dell 9" mini netbook. In order to play webkinz, you need to get a window with a scroll bar. I do this two ways.

If you have a Firefox browser, you can use this link:
http://mci2.webkinz.com///////loader...ser&aol=0&fs=0

In an IE browser, I use this non-webkinz affiliated link that someone created so his son could play webkinz: http://www.wallysweb.com/webkinz.html

Have fun with your mini! I love mine!!
Firebird
Firebird is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 09:19 AM   #15

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Well, if you can't zoom out or anything, if you go to the bottom right corner of your window, there should be a could of lines. (even if there are not, it's ok.) click on the corner and hold it down and drag the window down so that your dock shows. I hope this helps!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 10:29 AM   #16
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

That happens on my moms netbook.
What i did was download safari and then there is a scroll option. But if you dont want to do that, you can try pressing f11. Some browsers allow you to change the font size right there. But if your browser dosnt do that, you can go to control panel. Congrats and good luck!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 07-30-2009, 08:07 PM   #17
bdaydance

HeyStephen26 is on a distinguished road

i had the same problem webkinz is just ment to be for newer computers so what you do is well i forget but there is a solution!!!
Old 07-30-2009, 09:15 PM   #18
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

The optimum resolution for WW is 1024-768 - check the back of one of your pet tags - all necessary specs are there...

.. the same thing happen to me... and it was the screen resolution.. it had somehow changed on me! Once I switched it back to 1024-768, everything was fine!
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 09:16 PM   #19
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Well, if its a mac push command -
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Closed