Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 12:36 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
MaryEvelyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: My daughter's pets room will not load

My daughter can not get into her pets room. This has been going on since the 20th. She recived 2 webkinz for christmas and we regestered her and she played with them than the next day we could not get the one pets room to load. we can play with the pet and we can get into the other pets room but not that one. I have tried to reset the account but they are claiming that the information is wrong. I printed it all out when we regestered her and I know it is right??? My daughter is realy upset and I have started to get really fed up and would like to complain to gantz but you cannot get a hold of them, no number no adfdress on the webkinz site. I am begining to think this is all a scam to get the parents money and not deliver on the promise. I have done all that the site says to do and no luck. This has been going on for almost two weeks now.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2007, 03:35 AM   #2
TootieFrootie

Default Re: My daughter's pets room will not load

Lots of glitches have been around WW lately. One of them being, not being able to get into certain pet rooms. You could wait for this problem to go away, or fight the mad rush to contact Ganz. 1-866-932-5469 or support@webkinz.com
Old 12-30-2007, 06:54 AM   #3
Lil Kinz
ewoos is an unknown quantity at this point

We have the same problem. My son received his first Webkinz for Xmas and he has not been able to get in the room. Everytime we try, he gets logged out.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:15 AM   #4
van
Webkinz :)

vanessajoyce is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately it sounds like you just got hurt in the Christmas rush that locked all of us out. I'm so sorry you've had a bad experience . . . but let me assure you, Webkinz is not a scam. I've been been using the site daily for about four months now and most of the time it works just fine. (Just so you know, I'm an adult with no kids. ) The site does have glitches now and again, but those of us who use the site regularly have learned to take them in stride and find that the quality of the site outweighs any occasional problems.

Please call Webkinz as the post above recommended. They are very helpful and responsive, I know from experience. Once the problems are all ironed out, I know your kids will have a great time playing on Webkinz and it will be worth all the hassle.

And I also highly recommend this site, Webkinz Insider, as an excellent way to get help and tips for getting the most out of Webkinz. Using the tips and recommendations the users here provided has made Webkinz even more enjoyable for me.

Good luck!
Old 12-30-2007, 08:30 AM   #5
peanut1796 :)
Webkinz :)

peanut1796 is an unknown quantity at this point

well mine doesnt let me into my rooms alot of times, usually its because I have all of my webkinz in ONE room (lil kinz in different room) It takes so long to load the charactors, i dont think that that is your problem though, i think you have Christmas Fever (i just made a name for it)
Old 12-30-2007, 02:41 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
MaryEvelyn is an unknown quantity at this point

I have e-mailed them but just to let you know she also received a Shinning Star as well a an e-pets and we have had no trouble with those web sites.
Closed