Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 03:33 PM   #41
Kailo10
Gifted

Kailo10 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: My daughter's friend hi-jacked her account!

That is BAD! I have a "friend" who hi-jacked my acccount! She took like 4 superbeds and tons of exclusive iteams and a few PSIs! You need to change your password every week or so! It helps big0time! Also use something that doesn't sound like your dd would use it! Good Luck
Kailo10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 03:36 PM   #42
confusedmom

View Post Originally Posted by laurieliz
SO, it gets worse. My daughter's friend also gave my daughters password to HER friend. So now I have a mother that I dont know at all to contend with. And ofcourse these girls were interested in all the "good" stuff. Here is some of the stuff they took. Pink Poodle Pink caddy, Bed of Roses, cat clock, dex dangerous ship, propeller plane, dragster, american cocker race car, cloud machine, sparkle plant, sandwich table, rainbow table, wetlands pond (easter duck), a safe, ice tree, scooter, garage tv, stereo, leather couch, humvee, hot air balloon, and a Bunch of 1000 gold coins (we had 7). I cant think of anymore but I am sure more as well! Soooooo, who knows what we will get back. I am hoping the other parents do something about this.
Those children owe your child an apology from my POV. The parents, if they are decent and honorable people, should have their children make full or minimally some kind of restitution. First, they must return what they have not sold, they must give her the KC if they have it, ect. If these things dont happen in a timely fashion, I would tell them they are no longer allowed to have contact with each other again! If that was my child, I would also throw in a box of trading cards. I can't believe I am reading this!
I am praying for your family, and hope this experience does not cause your daughter to never trust in people again.
Lord, have mercy on these children! May they repent, and fast!
Old 06-03-2008, 03:42 PM   #43
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by justinsbabe5000
Will they be able to reset all my pets codes so that I can adopt them again on another account. I don't want her knowing my username and we play on here together all the time. When I play with her I would like to use the current username to play and have all my pets and stuff on the new username. I already created a new account and will be calling Ganz tomorrow.
My guess is that they can remove the one pet code from your account that was "stolen". But then you will lose that pet. They will probably also terminate the account of the person who stole it. They can also change your username. I have not heard of them resetting all of the pet codes, but please do ask them. Maybe they will. If you don't get a good response from the person you talk to, then please ask to talk to a supervisor. They can usually do more for you (especially if the person you talk to is new). Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 03:47 PM   #44
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

I don't have any idea. I'm really sorry, that was NOT nice what they did. Gosh, that's what I like about my typing. I type really fast so nobody can ever get my password!!
polkadot911 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 05:43 PM   #45
mbg9

I'm sorry about that. Just be sure that your daughter changes her password, makes a list of all of the missing items and gives them to the other girl and her mom, and makes sure the other girl apoligizes. My account was hijacked and i know, it really stinks!
Old 06-03-2008, 06:37 PM   #46
bffrule
Webkinz :)

2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light

that is so rude
2cool4u107 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 06:51 PM   #47
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

There is no way.
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 06:54 PM   #48
I <3
Gift Trainee

DiamondGirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

They only way you could get a full list if by checking the other girls kinzpost mail. Try asking her mother to log in and tell you what her daughter had sent to herself.

-Nikki
Old 06-03-2008, 06:58 PM   #49
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by laurieliz
I changed the password right away and Im not even going to give it to my daughter. If she wants to log on, I will log her on. I am just so upset this happened. The other little girl is our neighbor's daughter. So, you can image the strain. I know I shouldnt be too upset. These are just virtual things and not real things but in my opinion, stealing is stealing, ya know?
I agree. It doesn't matter if it is a virtual item or a pair of jeans. Stealing is stealing. I'm glad her mother is cooperating. I'm sure she is humiliated by her daughter's behavior. My DD knows her log in name but not her password and I plan to keep it that way.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 07:04 PM   #50
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

kind of sounds like what happened to me, my ex-friends hacked my account and took to much to say pm me if you want to know and her mom and my mom had a huge fight on the phone! it was scary and there parent's didn't think they did it and they have like 7 accounts that there parent's don't know about they didn't even send back half
bigduck is offline Female
Closed