Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 05:57 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

webkinzkb is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: My daughter's friend hi-jacked her account!

wow. thats hard. id be mad. my cousin did that to me. i used to tell her my password but she spent my noeny and sent it to herself. i noticed my kinzcash was going down. so i consulted her. she said she was sorry and would never do it again. and i never told her my password. but if your daughters friend is really a friend she would honestly give ALL of the items back.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 08:41 PM   #32
Gifted

laurieliz is an unknown quantity at this point

SO, it gets worse. My daughter's friend also gave my daughters password to HER friend. So now I have a mother that I dont know at all to contend with. And ofcourse these girls were interested in all the "good" stuff. Here is some of the stuff they took. Pink Poodle Pink caddy, Bed of Roses, cat clock, dex dangerous ship, propeller plane, dragster, american cocker race car, cloud machine, sparkle plant, sandwich table, rainbow table, wetlands pond (easter duck), a safe, ice tree, scooter, garage tv, stereo, leather couch, humvee, hot air balloon, and a Bunch of 1000 gold coins (we had 7). I cant think of anymore but I am sure more as well! Soooooo, who knows what we will get back. I am hoping the other parents do something about this.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:48 PM   #33
iLove my 156

maddiedett101 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: My daughter's friend hi-jacked her account!

does your daughteer know about this? thats just horrible!

---------- maddiedett101 added 3 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by laurieliz
SO, it gets worse. My daughter's friend also gave my daughters password to HER friend. So now I have a mother that I dont know at all to contend with. And ofcourse these girls were interested in all the "good" stuff. Here is some of the stuff they took. Pink Poodle Pink caddy, Bed of Roses, cat clock, dex dangerous ship, propeller plane, dragster, american cocker race car, cloud machine, sparkle plant, sandwich table, rainbow table, wetlands pond (easter duck), a safe, ice tree, scooter, garage tv, stereo, leather couch, humvee, hot air balloon, and a Bunch of 1000 gold coins (we had 7). I cant think of anymore but I am sure more as well! Soooooo, who knows what we will get back. I am hoping the other parents do something about this.
Wow that is all the good stuff. I am so sorry that this happened to you and your daughter. I think you should deffinately contact GaNZ, and reaport you daughters friends account name, and her friends account name and then you daughter should get her stuff+ back.

Last edited by maddiedett101; 06-02-2008 at 08:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
maddiedett101 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 08:58 PM   #34
keylimecutie

frogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the roughfrogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the rough

so mean of that kid. stealing is stealing. i agree.
frogzmonkeyz is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 09:04 PM   #35
madfinn13

OMG !!! that is horrible !!! i hope you get your items back ! if i were you i would go to www.webkinz.com click customer service , then click on comments and suggestions and then there should be a categorie in there that says our question does not appear above . fill out the form (including email !! ) then go and send it to ganz !! my mom did that when we had a problem . it may take a while ( up to maybe a couple weeks ? ) Hope this helps !!

---------- madfinn13 added 3 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

oh and do report that girl !! she is evil to do that !!! that is as if i walked into a store waited where no one was watching pulled out the code and ran !! i never did this but people have done it = ( how would you like to be the one who gets a webkinz and when you go to log it in there is no code on the webkinz !?!?!? how sad is this situation !! HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT !!

Last edited by madfinn13; 06-02-2008 at 09:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-02-2008, 09:22 PM   #36
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

I'm so sorry to here that some of the kids today are very sneaky and mean. I change my daughters password once a month especially after a playdate and most of the time I log her in.

I hope everything gets squared away.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:07 PM   #37

justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!

I have a similar problem. My cousin has been stealing from me. She got a hold of one of my codes because it is missing and she has been changing my password everyday and everyday I find missing things. i know it's my cousin because each day I check and something is missing. I then try to send her something cheap like a piece of food and it tells me I already sent her something when I didn't. So I know she has my missing code and is taking the stuff from me. Is there anyways to reset my pets so that I could open a new account and login my pets codes there? I would like to login in all pets except the one she has the code for so that she won't be able to get into my new account. PLEASE HELP!!!
justinsbabe5000 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 12:10 PM   #38

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

If you contact Ganz I think they would be able to change the account name.
I have heard of it happening in the past.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 12:14 PM   #39
dancequeen343

aww i am sorry, that happend to my cousin. There friend took like all the rare items. But she gave them all back
Old 06-03-2008, 03:20 PM   #40

justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
If you contact Ganz I think they would be able to change the account name.
I have heard of it happening in the past.
Will they be able to reset all my pets codes so that I can adopt them again on another account. I don't want her knowing my username and we play on here together all the time. When I play with her I would like to use the current username to play and have all my pets and stuff on the new username. I already created a new account and will be calling Ganz tomorrow.
justinsbabe5000 is offline Female
Closed