Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2007, 08:01 AM   #1
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Default Unanswered: My daughter's account was hacked into :(

My daugher has been working hard on her account to earn items with help from her Dad and me and such...and we get home today and try to log in and it says the password is no longer valid. Finally get the password reset and see first that we have extra food in the dock and the 'wrong' animal is active. It gets worse. Several rooms are renamed to really mean things and the 3 biggest items she has (rares of course) - all worth over 9000 kinzcash each are gone! The extra food was from the Golden Hippo fridge one of the missing items. Also gone are her Egyptian TV and the midieval bed and the one of the kooky science experiment stations. It will take us forever to be able to replace them All of her webkinz friends are close personal friends (we double checked that) and she doesn't share her password. So someone random hacked her account......I can't believe people do this to kids. I emailed Ganz and left a phone message as well, but am not expecting much if anything. It just makes me mad. How can people do this to a kid? If you could have seen her face when we figured it out - Heart breaking.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2007, 08:09 AM   #2
Dazy1229
Gift Guru

Daisyduke is on a distinguished road

Default Re: My daughter's account was hacked into :(

So... sorry. Keep after Ganz.. With all the glitches going on youn never know.. what will happen next! If you'd like add me, I'll send a few things to help her out. Dazy1229
Old 11-05-2007, 12:48 PM   #3
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Ohh Bonnie~ Im in complete sympathy with you, Im so sorry to hear this..it seems so unfair and just plain wrong, WW is suppose to be a fun safe place for our children to enjoy.

It sounds like youve done all the steps that can be done in this situation. Let us know if Ganz helps you any, be persistant with them..and if you can talk to someone one on one over the phone that is of course your best bet!

good luck to you and WELCOME TO WI glad you joined us!!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 11-05-2007, 12:51 PM   #4
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry! Call them at:

1-866-webkinz

I am so sorry!
webkinzrules4ever is offline Female
Old 11-05-2007, 12:53 PM   #5
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I sugest that you sent an item to everyone on your list -- something small -- since it happened today you will know who it was sent to at least and can report it to ganz by they notice of it saying that you already sent to them today so you can sent again -- milkshakes are on sale for 3 dollars or farm fressh work great -- good luck
Old 11-05-2007, 12:54 PM   #6
Gift Guru

momlovestocook is just really nicemomlovestocook is just really nice

I am so sorry this has happened to you

Sad to say that ganz will not do anything about this. They will say you gave out the password even though you know you didn't. They will take no responsibility for the missing items or the hacking.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:24 PM   #7
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Ahh Bonnie, I'm sooo sorry to hear this.
What a disappointment for your daughter.
I hope you'll post again and let us know
how Ganz has responded to you.
I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-05-2007, 06:13 PM   #8
Dazy1229
Gift Guru

Daisyduke is on a distinguished road

Littlex3red I think that's a great idea..Good thinking
Old 11-05-2007, 06:15 PM   #9
WATERMELON

That's horrible!
Old 11-05-2007, 06:21 PM   #10
Gifted

CrazyKnitter812 is on a distinguished road

My friend lost all of her furniture, all of her millions of kinzcash, all of her food, clothing, and all of her PSIs except 1!!!
CrazyKnitter812 is offline Female
Closed