Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
americanstarz12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: My Daily Games Glitch

Today I logged into my webkinz account americanstarz and tried to search for gems and got told i had done it today when i did not. Every other thing, Wheel of Wow, Wishing Well 2 and Wackys bingoz

What is wrong?

ps: i never gave password away
americanstarz12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 03:23 PM   #2
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: My Daily Games Glitch

This is a glitch that has been happening to many people.
You're not the only one, so don't feel bad.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:26 PM   #3
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

My family members have had the same glitch today, except that Wishing Well 2 works fine. My suggestion would be to check them later, if you can, maybe they'll be fixed.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 03:49 PM   #4
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

When I went to the Wheel of Wow and the Gem Hunt this morning, they said I had already done that for the day. I did get to play the Star Challenge & the Wishing Well2.
I got 3 Wells in the middle for the Wishing Well2 so I thought maybe that was why I couldn't play the Wheel of Wow and Gem Hunt. Sounds like other people have having this issue.
I will have to try again later & hopefully they will fix the problem.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 03:52 PM   #5
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Huh, it must be a glitch. Thanks for telling us that! BTW, welcome to !

~Webbiekinz901

P.S. Please give Arabelle some milk!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 10-12-2008, 03:53 PM   #6

yammie is an unknown quantity at this point

Greetings ~ Artie told me "Sorry, you've already had your turn" when I tried to do my Gem Hunt! Gosh Artie, I only need 2 more! Anyway, it's good to hear that it's a glitch. I knew WI would know what's going on! Hope that everything is fixed for later!

yammie is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #7
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

it's alright we can try again tomorrow it's not like gardening it won't affect anything except for we won't get anything today
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Closed