Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 11:41 AM   #1
nataliecolby
Webkinz :)

nataliecolby is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: My brothers account vanished!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS:
HELP! my brother was on his account yesterday and now it is telling him that his password is WRONG. i am about to cry FOR him.and to top it off he accidentaly threw all his codes away last weekend while cleaning his room.

Please if you have any idea how to fix it HELP!!!!!!!!!
nataliecolby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 11:47 AM   #2
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: My brothers account vanished!!!!!!

First, make sure he isn't typing in all caps or something simple like that. I have done that before. Make sure all your keys are working on your keyboard, or that when you type the password, it's typed one letter at a time, if you type using two hands. (I know some people "peck" and use one hand, so if you use two, use one and "peck" the password).

If he remembers his information that he gave WW when he first registered, try changing the password and maybe that will help.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 11:54 AM   #3

Chupi =D is an unknown quantity at this point

Make sure Caps lock isn't on. then, make sure he types in the password correct. Like, if your password is a bunch of numbers, then say each number and letter out as you type it. like: "8" *press* "9" *press*
Chupi =D is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 12:00 PM   #4
nataliecolby

thanks it didnt work though
Old 12-19-2008, 12:05 PM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I'm sorry to hear that he threw the code away. Ganz will need the code to give you information about that account.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:20 PM   #6
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

If your brother has more than one pet on his account then ask him to go through his room one last time. Ganz only needs one code to check on his account for him. Just a thought...
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 12:24 PM   #7
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

That happened to me the other day and I started to panic, then I stopped trying and went and did other stuff, then I came back and tried again and it worked...I still don't quite know what happened. I hope it works out for your brother. Good luck!
Old 12-19-2008, 12:26 PM   #8
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

If you don't find one, I would suggest that you call Ganz and see if you can get on by giving them any of the information you remember that he entered in (first name, state you live in, etc). I think they'd still need a code, but maybe somehow that will work. Also, if he entered any other codes, as trading cards or anything like that, maybe he could give them those if he didn't throw away those as well, or finds one as angeliqueb33 said.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 12:27 PM   #9
googiewoogie103
Gifted

Floofy3333 will become famous soon enough

Thats happened to me before. What i did was just wait a couple hours to a day and sometimes if its a glitch it'll come back. If it still isnt back try contacting ganz. Good luck. Dont worry brother, it'll hopefully get fixed!

Last edited by Floofy3333; 12-19-2008 at 12:29 PM..
Old 12-19-2008, 12:29 PM   #10
nataliecolby

View Post Originally Posted by Tj03
That happened to me the other day and I started to panic, then I stopped trying and went and did other stuff, then I came back and tried again and it worked...I still don't quite know what happened. I hope it works out for your brother. Good luck!

great idea! but sadly it didnt work but thanks anyway
Closed