Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Answered: My bronzie? Rep badge? Help!

OK, I was checking my rep and I see people saying "Almost to your bronzie!" and "You almost have a rep badge!". What is that? I read the FAQs about rep, but I still don't understand. Help!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by megan100160
As you go around the forum making helpful posts, you get REPs from members. They're basically nods of appreciation for having helped someone out and making his or her day a little brighter. As your reps build up, you're rewarded with those little evergreen, lime green, and orange bars under your username. Roll your mouse over them to see that you have 'reputation beyond repute.' Once you get enough reps {we don't know exactly how many... the staff won't tell us, lol}, all of your rep bars turn into.... *poof* a bronze rep badge! From there, you start on collecting more bars for another bronzie... and another... and another... until you finally get a silver rep badge. From there I have no idea what comes next, but having a single bronze alone is a great achievement. You're currently on your last bar before getting your bronzie, which is why everyone is giving you random reps to get there. xD I hope that this helped and you get your badge soon! ♥
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 07:56 PM   #2

Misty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshine
Misty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: My bronzie? Rep badge? Help!

Maybe this will help?
Reputation - Webkinz Insider Wiki
This is what the bronze rep badge looks like:
Click the image to open in full size.
Misty(: is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

The next rep stage is the bronze star, and it's a big achievement, especcially your first one!
Good luck!!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 08:00 PM   #4
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

As you go around the forum making helpful posts, you get REPs from members. They're basically nods of appreciation for having helped someone out and making his or her day a little brighter. As your reps build up, you're rewarded with those little evergreen, lime green, and orange bars under your username. Roll your mouse over them to see that you have 'reputation beyond repute.' Once you get enough reps {we don't know exactly how many... the staff won't tell us, lol}, all of your rep bars turn into.... *poof* a bronze rep badge! From there, you start on collecting more bars for another bronzie... and another... and another... until you finally get a silver rep badge. From there I have no idea what comes next, but having a single bronze alone is a great achievement. You're currently on your last bar before getting your bronzie, which is why everyone is giving you random reps to get there. xD I hope that this helped and you get your badge soon! ♥
Old 10-03-2011, 08:00 PM   #5
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

You get a bronze star when you get 5 dark green rep bars, 5 light green, and 5 gold. After a certain number of reps with your last gold rep bar you get a bronze star.
You're really close to your bronze star and people love to try and get each other bronze stars because its a big achievement!
Here's the rep guide:
After you get your bronze star your rep will start over again underneath it like Amygirl's or Megan's. After so many broze stars you get silver stars... ect.
Its all a process!

I hope this helps!
Good luck getting your bronze rep star!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

That should help After you get your fifth gold bar you get a "bronzie" or Bronze Rep badge. After you get four"bronzies" you get a silver badge
Good luck on getting your rep badge!!

Last edited by pandapuddin; 10-03-2011 at 08:27 PM.. Reason: Typed it wrong, simplifying
Old 10-03-2011, 08:27 PM   #7
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I think I was the one that told you that you are very close to your rep badge! Great Job! Sorry you didn't know what it was.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 10-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #8

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I see. Thanks.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #9
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

Wow, you are very close! Congradulations ahead of time!
labradorian is offline Female
Closed