Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 11:25 AM   #1
I wish I was a
Webkinz :)

doglover16 is a jewel in the roughdoglover16 is a jewel in the rough

Angry Unanswered: my blinkie! need more help!

I was trying to make a blinkie my avvie, so someone told me to PM a mod/admin. I PMed javogabo and I waited a long time and I'm still waiting, how long does it take to PM a mod/admin? not to complain but someone said they did it and the mod/admin did it in 2 munites! can someone please help me! here is that blinkie: bpol62.gif
doglover16 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2009, 11:28 AM   #2
montanarose9

Default Re: my blinkie!

hey doglover, look at my guide I made. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t453455.html It'll help you with your blinkie!
Old 01-10-2009, 11:31 AM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Is that picture the one you were trying to use?
Old 01-10-2009, 11:47 AM   #4
I wish I was a

View Post Originally Posted by montanarose9
hey doglover, look at my guide I made. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t453455.html It'll help you with your blinkie!
sorry, I can't go to other sites, my perents won't let me.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:50 AM   #5
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

well it probably depends if they r on or not.
CHARC0AL is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 11:57 AM   #6
I wish I was a

View Post Originally Posted by CHARC0AL
well it probably depends if they r on or not.
I did it when she was online.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:01 PM   #7
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by doglover16
sorry, I can't go to other sites, my perents won't let me.
That is a Webkinz Insider site...so you wouldn't be going to a different site than you're on now!
TessaKinz is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 12:12 PM   #8
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: my blinkie! need more help!

Hi doglover~ I would like to recommend visiting the siggie/avatar forum under MEMBER CREATIONS, I bet someone their with a siggy shop would love to help you. Reply time does vary with the staff as we are all busy with different things and we all do not have experience in graphic making Good luck and have fun!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 12:16 PM   #9
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by TessaKinz
That is a Webkinz Insider site...so you wouldn't be going to a different site than you're on now!
No, he means in the guide she gave it says go to lunapic and he can't do that...
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 12:19 PM   #10

comicking is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: my blinkie! need more help!

when you pmed them they may have not ben online
comicking is offline Male
Closed