Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: My bee suit disappeared!

I put my bee suit in my dresser, and it shows that an item is there (I can't put an item on top, it moves to next slot) but I can't take it out. I tried logging in and out, I tried removing the dresser and putting it back to no avail.

What do I do?
xanadu324 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

almondjoy123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: My bee suit disappeared!

Oh I'm so sorry. That's terrible news. Hopefully it's just a glitch.
Try contacting Ganz, maybe they can help you resolve the issue.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

I'm so sorry to hear that. Like almondjoy123 said, it could be a glitch,
and hopefully it is. I also think that if the problem continues to persist
in a few days or so, you should try contacting Ganz and hopefully they
will be able to help you resolve everything.
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 03:28 PM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

It sounds like a "Stuck Item".

You can call Ganz or fill in the "Stuck Item in my Room" form
Old 06-15-2009, 03:31 PM   #5

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

I'm so sorry!
Does anyone know your password? If so change your password
Try emailing Ganz or call Ganz
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ddress-247012/
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 03:48 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Did you try clearing your cache? Your bee suit must be there if you can't put something else in there. If clearing your cache and logging back does not work, fill out the stuck item form. Ganz will find that bee suit for you.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #7
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

AS said by GANZ themself
Originally Posted by Ganz
In most cases, problems with your room can be solved by clearing your temporary Internet files. Log out of Webkinz World, open Internet Explorer, and click on Tools and Internet Options. Click Delete Files and then OK. If you are on Mozilla (Firefox), click on the Tools menu then click Clear Private data. A dialogue box will appear; make sure "cache" is checked, and then click "Clear Private Data Now" If you are on Netscape, click on the Edit menu, select Preferences, then Advanced, Cache and, finally, press the Clear button.

If a screen is not loading, you might require the latest version of Flash Player. Please download Flash Player. This will take a few minutes. You do not have to restart your computer after the install.
You can download Flash Player, free of charge, at the following link.

If you notice that items or KinzCash is missing from your account, please change the password right away. The only way items and KinzCash go missing is if someone else is using your account. We suggest that all users keep their passwords a secret. To change the password, please go to the Webkinz World home page and click ‘Log In.’ Enter your current username and password and then click on CHANGE PASSWORD – you will be prompted to enter your old password and a new password. Please make sure your new password is a combination of letters and numbers, and is something that others cannot guess easily.

KEEP THIS PASSWORD A SECRET. Also, please note that you are responsible for all activity on your account. Webkinz will not be responsible for lost KinzCash, lost Items, lost pets or damage of any kind due to actions on your account initiated by you or by anyone else who may have access to your account, whether intended or not.

Last edited by pokemon2; 06-15-2009 at 04:13 PM..
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 05:59 PM   #8
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks all...for some VERY weird reason, once I got rid of (as in...traded) these hot pink kinz style shades that I had in my dock, the bee suit re-appeared as if it were never gone. Maybe those two items don't get along lol.
xanadu324 is offline Female
Closed