Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2007, 03:58 PM   #1

Default Unanswered: My 'ALL PURPOSE' thread!!! Click here!

Hello, and thank you for entering!
This is my All Purpose Thread.
You can ask for advice,
Or just simply talk!
Here is a list of things you can do:

You can ask for Advice - My friends say I give awesome advice, so please, if you have a question, please ask!

You can tell everyone about your Gift Threads, or Siggy/Avatar Shops, and tell them the name!

You can tell me, or everyone your WW or WI problems, and I or we will try to help the best we can!

Last, but not least - Just talk! Talk about anything that interests you! Have an experience you want to share with us? Tell us here! Please, dont be shy!

Please remember:

If you are just talking, do NOT give out Name and Last name, City, Address, Street, Pohne Number, ANYTHING.

Please no harrasing people. (I know this one sounds wierd, but I'll explain.) I've seen SOMETIMES, not often because we have such wonderful members and staff here at WI, that people ask and ask for Address's, Phone Numbers, or even WW ID!!

No threatning. Please no bad language, or teasing, remember, people come from different religions, and some people might be affended my different things, do please, just be nice.

What to do if there is a problem:

If there ever is a problem, which I highly dought, Please dont say: "HEY! THAT WAS SO MEAN!! YOU SHOULD SAY SORRY! YOUR SO MEAN!" Just simply report them, by pressing the little flag, or tell me, and I'll tell a modetor to delete their post. =]

Thats all this thread is about, if I see it being used for any other purpose that is not approptiate, I will report you, and tell a Modetor.

Thank you for taking the time to read these rules, so may all your wonderful posts make one big and great thread!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2007, 04:03 PM   #2

Default Re: My 'ALL PURPOSE' thread!!! Click here!

how do I get 5000kk before 9opm tomarro?
Old 09-20-2007, 04:14 PM   #3

Default Re: My 'ALL PURPOSE' thread!!! Click here!

View Post Originally Posted by thundybear
how do I get 5000kk before 9opm tomarro?
Do everything you know that gives you kinzcash - Wheel of Wow, Wishing Well, Arcade, Tounament Arena, My pets the I love My webkinz, Emplyment office, QUIZZYS, And if you look closely, you will find something in your house that you dont need that might be worth alot of kinzcash - SELL IT!

Hope this helped!

P.S, Are you trying to save for something that is coming in the curio shop tomorrow at 9:00?