Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 10:40 AM   #1
puppyloves

Thumbs down Answered: My album won't open... everytime i click on it it sends me to the place where you can see the new albums people have made... any ideas?

Hi everyone ,
My album won't open... everytime i click on it it sends me to the place where you can see the new albums people have made... any ideas? PLEASE I REALLY NEED TO BE ABLE TO OPEN THIS ALBUM... i can't open ETHER of my albums....
Best Answer - Posted by dotdotduck
Are you going to your profile and then clicking on your album?

I were you, I would contact an Administrator and see if
they know how to fix it
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: My album won't open... everytime i click on it it sends me to the place where you can see the new albums people have made... any ideas?

Are you going to your profile and then clicking on your album?

I were you, I would contact an Administrator and see if
they know how to fix it
Old 05-25-2009, 03:43 PM   #3
puppyloves

Default Re: My album won't open... everytime i click on it it sends me to the place where you can see the new albums people have made... any ideas?

yes i am! maybe I'll do that... lets see is someone else has some ideas fist.

anyone else...?

anyone...?

Last edited by puppyloves; 05-25-2009 at 03:43 PM..
Old 05-25-2009, 04:25 PM   #4
Call meh Kee-Lime~
Webkinz :)

Keelee is a jewel in the roughKeelee is a jewel in the rough

Well did you make a album? That's my question >w< Ill try to help

To see all your albums Click All Album's when you go to your Profile, it's down where your albums are~

Or wait are your album's hidden?
Keelee is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Keelee
Well did you make a album? That's my question >w< Ill try to help

To see all your albums Click All Album's when you go to your Profile, it's down where your albums are~

Or wait are your album's hidden?
Kelee could be right. Are you albums hidden?
And what kind of album did you make yours as; profiles, private, public...?
Trying clearing your internet's cache, restarting/logging out of WI or your computer. See if any of this helps. If nothing seems to be working, try making a new album to see if something went wrong with just that album, or all of them. Then, if luck or no luck depending on that outcome, contact a Mod or Admin.

Good Luck!
Laura
speedieblonde is offline Female
Closed