Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 01:06 PM   #1
Let me poke your
Webkinz :)

slideonthesoap will become famous soon enough

Angry Answered: My account's been bamboozled!

While I was adopting my jack russell, I noticed my pegasus couch, halloween 2007 bed and every rare item (except my egyptian chair) were sold! Also all my pets execpt for the jack russell were KINZNAPPED! I tried everything to get it back to normal but nothing worked! Please I need help! I'm begging you! :cry
slideonthesoap is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by COWS4YOU
you will need to contact Ganz about this on Monday when they are open again.

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2009, 01:09 PM   #2
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: My account's been bamboozled!

call ganz on monday 1866webkinz and I hope you get your stuff back
lemony is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #3
Gifted

Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!

You should call Ganz. They could be able to find out the person who stole the items. Im so very sorry that it happened to you. I hope you get your items back
Sweets2 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 01:18 PM   #4
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Nobody can take your pets, so it's most likely you are experiencing a glitch. Try clearing private data (also known as clearing your cache), reloading the webkinz login page, and logging out and back in again. If none of this helps, then on Monday call Ganz (or have a parent call if you are underage). Your account may have gotten "stuck" while you were adopting your new pet. Good luck!
acourt is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 01:18 PM   #5

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Hello! I am sorry this has been happening.
Did he really sell the items? Check your friends list and see if you have a username on there that doesn't seem familar to you. He might have sended the items in kinzpost to his account.
Also, try to call ganz. There's a pretty good chance of them helping.
And see if your password is hard or not. If you told a friend your password. If it is easy, change it. He might come back.
You may have a glitch too. Just log out and back in, or clear your cache. If it is, they should be there.

Last edited by Dudeness; 07-11-2009 at 01:25 PM..
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 01:18 PM   #6

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

I agree with everyone else call ganz in the morning, they will take care of it. And don't forget to change your password.
watatatow is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #7
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

You should definitely call Ganz, I'm sure they will be able to get all
your stuff back.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #8
Let me poke your

slideonthesoap will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dudeness
Hello! I am sorry this has been happening.
Did he really sell the items? Check your friends list and see if you have a username on there that doesn't seem familar to you. He might have sended the items in kinzpost to his account.
Also, try to call ganz. There's a pretty good chance of them helping.
And see if your password is hard or not. If you told a friend your password. If it is easy, change it. He might come back.
You may have a glitch too. Just log out and back in, or clear your cache. If it is, they should be there.
Everytime I change my password the moment I log out and log in again, the "hacker" finds out the password. I'm so worried about my poor pets , only Flaky the collie came back.
slideonthesoap is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 01:47 PM   #9

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by slideonthesoap
Everytime I change my password the moment I log out and log in again, the "hacker" finds out the password. I'm so worried about my poor pets , only Flaky the collie came back.
They must have one of your codes then, did you accidentally name one of your pets a code? I ahve seen it happen, if so, call ganz and they will change your pets name to a name rather it keeping it the code.
bigfireball is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 01:52 PM   #10
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by slideonthesoap
change it to something diffuclt like callmetommy0256 u need something long and confusing! but not to confusing! u might want to call ganz on mon. asap! there could be a hacker though! ok i also have a quistion is anyone nearr u when u change the password??? maybe they gave it to someone and it wa passed to a hacker?? hope i helped u ttyl,jj8!
Closed