Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2007, 11:00 AM   #11
dancemagic88
Gifted
dancemagic88 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: My Account Was Stolen...By My Cousin?

View Post Originally Posted by curioqueen22
OK, I had an account, and my cousin said, "What's your password?" So I said, "Why do you need to know?" She responded, "Because you're giving it to me... RIGHT?" I really couldn't say no, because she is kind of a bully. Now she went through all my rooms and found the Milk Truck! I gasped, and she shrieked, "I'M KEEPING IT!" Now, I don't have a Milk Truck, and I think I should get a new cow. Any names? BTW, any suggestions about what I should do about this problem? Help me get my Milk Truck back!

So I'm guessing no one cares?
my advice give her the wrong password and if she says why isnt this password working?!!! be like omg..i have no idea this is bad. make her believe that u dont know ur password. yu should also tell ur parents
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2007, 11:08 AM   #12
HailKat
Gifted

chiclit is a jewel in the roughchiclit is a jewel in the rough

Give me the username of your cuz, Ill beat her up!

jks, jks (but I will if you want me to!)

Bullying is a serious problem, even if it's just webkinz. Have you told anyone? Even if she is your cousin, that's no reason for her to pick on you. If she makes you cry and steals your things, tell your mom or dad! Even a sibling! This is a real issue. At least tell kids help phone. A lot of people don't think it matters just because it's a website, BUT IT DOES!! Tell someone before she does it again!!

-chiclit
Old 06-27-2007, 11:51 AM   #13
Egyptian Collector
Gift Guru

Animalzrock is a jewel in the roughAnimalzrock is a jewel in the rough

Change your password obviously. And tell your parents and maybe they will buy talk to your aunt or uncle and have your cousin send you the milk truck. The same thing happened to my 5 year old brother. My 9 year old brother gave his friend the pw to 5 year olds account and his Bigtop Cart, the elephant PSI was missing so I think he sold it.

Make it clear to her parents and your parents that you didn't give it to her!

You can also try to trade something for another Milk Truck.

Last edited by Animalzrock; 06-27-2007 at 11:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-27-2007, 11:55 AM   #14
basketball4me
Gifted

webkinzlover005 is an unknown quantity at this point

I say that if she stole something that she wanted that maybe you take something that u want. I know that stealing doesnt solve the problem but it will make her see how u feel
Old 06-27-2007, 02:37 PM   #15
Ask me
Gifted

Curie is just really niceCurie is just really nice

OK thanks for the advice. But she thinks it's her account, I already gave it to her. But I'll send the Milk Truck back to me, maybe...

I have an idea!
She'll probably call me up and say, "Why isn't the password working?" I'll say, "Well, my friend knows the password and she changed it to ******. Then she will be able to go on again, WITHOUT the Milk Truck. I'll send it to my other account, so she'll never see it again! I'll tell her, "My friend probably stole the Milk Truck. I'll try to get a Webkinz Cow for you." Good plan, eh?

Last edited by Curie; 06-27-2007 at 02:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Curie is offline Female
Old 06-27-2007, 02:37 PM   #16
Webkinz :)

cookiekid15 is on a distinguished road

im really sry that stinks!! tell a parent if you can and change your password.
hope you get another cow
cookiekid15 is offline Male
Old 06-27-2007, 02:46 PM   #17
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

That is not fair! Change your password to something not ovious, and give her a FAKE password.
katiepup is offline Female
Old 06-27-2007, 02:51 PM   #18
Ask me
Gifted

Curie is just really niceCurie is just really nice

OK, I sent it to me! I won't be seeing her for a while... good thing!
Curie is offline Female
Old 06-27-2007, 06:04 PM   #19
abbiesmom
Gifted
abbiesmom is on a distinguished road

Sweetheart, dont lie to her. Tell your mother what happened. Bullying is very serious- really it is. Change your password and tell your parent. You do not have to give your account to her.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:08 PM   #20
Gift Guru

knubme will become famous soon enough

Why would you give the code out to her Change it and dont let her know till she goes to log in !! someone needs to know about this and tell her if it is reported that she can be banned for 1 year! and she really can If she stole it she has to have her own account so each of you keep your own code to yourself its just an item but it can get worse!!
Closed