Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #21
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

Default Re: My Account Just Got Hacked

So Sorry.

The only thing I suggest is to change your password to something longer and never give it out to anyone, even your most trusting friends.
Milly355 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2008, 10:48 PM   #22
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Zorbels
Hmmmm, this doesn't help me have a whole lotta faith in the security of this site. I have had problems with my codes already being entered when I buy webkinz products. Now I am seeing there is a way to hack into accounts?

BTW in my last post I said _____ I didn't swear honest! I would have fixed it but I just haven't figured out how to edit my posts. Can anyone tell me how?

*Zorbels scratches her head confused
The word in and of itself is not the problem it is what it is usually paired with that gives it a negative impact.
Until you are Gift trainee, you will not be able to modify or edit your posts.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 06:13 AM   #23
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Since you had 3 exclusives gone AND some KC, I'd say that they sent the stuff to more than one account. I know you posted this a few days ago, but if you have not arlday done so, change your pasword. Change it to soething that nobody can figure out. Lke if you play tennis and your password was "Tennis" don't chnge it to "Racket" or "Wilson." Change it to something silly like Mimiteta203 or Bunnyfofo832. Nobody would figure those out.. (only dont use those 2 because now people have seen it and might try those.)
If it happens again, (this would have to be done the same day it happens) go to the W shop and buy a bunch of almonds. Almonds are cheap. Then send almonds to everyone in your buddy list. If you get a message "this person already got a gift from you today" or soemthing, you'll know that they might be invovled with whoever hacked your account. Not that Ganz will do anyhting about it, but you can pass the info along to them.
When you contact Ganz, be as detailed as possible. I dont mean details like "I'm missing my pink chair that was in Chelsea's room I like Chelsea I got her for my birhdy and the chair is really cute."
I mean details like dates and times. Like "The theft happened on Sunday April 20 sometime between 1Pm Eastern Time and 6PM eastern time. The items stolen were Jelly Bean Tree, Blue Lava Lamp and Birthday cake bed. After the theft I sent gifts to everyone in my buddy list and the Kinzpost said that Teema2 and Binky4 already received gifts from me that day. I had not mailed them anything prior so I believe they may be involved in the theft. Thank you."
Again, it's too late todo the almond thing you have to do it THAT day... but it might help in the future. Good luck!
Old 04-04-2008, 06:25 AM   #24
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

good luck trying to get your stuff back.. my account got hacked they stole 15 items including PSI's and exclusives.. i e-mailed them and all they said was they advise me to change my password.. *duh* lollz.. sometimes they need to respond to the emails and not let a computer do it!
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 06:40 AM   #25
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cuffy
Since you had 3 exclusives gone AND some KC, I'd say that they sent the stuff to more than one account. I know you posted this a few days ago, but if you have not arlday done so, change your pasword. Change it to soething that nobody can figure out. Lke if you play tennis and your password was "Tennis" don't chnge it to "Racket" or "Wilson." Change it to something silly like Mimiteta203 or Bunnyfofo832. Nobody would figure those out.. (only dont use those 2 because now people have seen it and might try those.)
If it happens again, (this would have to be done the same day it happens) go to the W shop and buy a bunch of almonds. Almonds are cheap. Then send almonds to everyone in your buddy list. If you get a message "this person already got a gift from you today" or soemthing, you'll know that they might be invovled with whoever hacked your account. Not that Ganz will do anyhting about it, but you can pass the info along to them.
When you contact Ganz, be as detailed as possible. I dont mean details like "I'm missing my pink chair that was in Chelsea's room I like Chelsea I got her for my birhdy and the chair is really cute."
I mean details like dates and times. Like "The theft happened on Sunday April 20 sometime between 1Pm Eastern Time and 6PM eastern time. The items stolen were Jelly Bean Tree, Blue Lava Lamp and Birthday cake bed. After the theft I sent gifts to everyone in my buddy list and the Kinzpost said that Teema2 and Binky4 already received gifts from me that day. I had not mailed them anything prior so I believe they may be involved in the theft. Thank you."
Again, it's too late todo the almond thing you have to do it THAT day... but it might help in the future. Good luck!
This is good advice. I have to add to it, though. You SHOULD tell them where the items were located. If you have an idea of where they were situated in the room and you didn't move any of the items in the room once the items in question went 'walk-about.' If it is missing items and you haven't moved any items around they should be able to get them back. Do as little as possible in the rooms where the items WERE. Tell them they were located next to the Spider plant on the bamboo pedestal. If you want to get technical...if they are in a 10x10 grid room then you have an better idea of where they were located. Do it like a Crossword puzzle, on the tenth row across in the 7th square I had a Zingoz Bubble blower. They can go back and see if that item still 'occupies' that space in the room because all of these items are a snap to grid item. If that is where you put it, that is where it should be on their diagram when they go into the program. Hope this wasn't too deep.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 06:46 AM   #26
MotherKinz

Cuffy gave some really good advice. Sadly enough, Ganz is not responsible from any lost/missing items. They are not aware of someone going on your account, they can't see you going on your account, and can never be sure it is YOU. I suggest you change your password. Make it a password someone would NEVER guess. Use alot of numbers, or a random word. Then people wouldn't have a CHANCE to guess your password. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

-Motherkinz
Old 04-04-2008, 07:53 AM   #27
Lil Kinz
andtmom has disabled reputation

My son has lost over 28,000 kinz cash in the past 3 days! It always occurs in the morning and while he's playing. The system logs him off and when he logs back on (immediately) he's lost over 6,000 or more each time. This is not a case of someone hacking his account. I don't believe anyone can transfer that amount of cash within a few seconds. This happened a few months ago and I contacted Ganz and was told (via email) that sorry, there's a glitch that this does happen occasionally, but they can't do anything about it. I have called the customer service line and left a message telling them that this is not a glitch but a problem with their programming. We'll see if they get back to me with their usual, "sorry, nothing we can do"

Has anyone else had this kind of problem?
Old 04-04-2008, 07:53 PM   #28
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

That was not too deep, it makes alot of sense.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
This is good advice. I have to add to it, though. You SHOULD tell them where the items were located. If you have an idea of where they were situated in the room and you didn't move any of the items in the room once the items in question went 'walk-about.' If it is missing items and you haven't moved any items around they should be able to get them back. Do as little as possible in the rooms where the items WERE. Tell them they were located next to the Spider plant on the bamboo pedestal. If you want to get technical...if they are in a 10x10 grid room then you have an better idea of where they were located. Do it like a Crossword puzzle, on the tenth row across in the 7th square I had a Zingoz Bubble blower. They can go back and see if that item still 'occupies' that space in the room because all of these items are a snap to grid item. If that is where you put it, that is where it should be on their diagram when they go into the program. Hope this wasn't too deep.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:02 PM   #29
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

do you think that WW people even ban people? to me it doesn't seem that way. im reallysorry about your losses.but it's not like ganz would do anything!
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 09:03 PM   #30
lolly247z
Webkinz :)

piggy17 is on a distinguished road

OMG, I feel sooooooooooooooooooo bad for you.
Closed