Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 07:10 PM   #31
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Default Re: My Account Has Been Hacked Into D=

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
Unfortunately getting a lil kinz account won't help much if someone is physically signing into your hacked account.

#1) you can only kinzpost 3 items a day with that account
#2) You can only trade 3 items a day with that account.

-so with only being able to transfer 6 items a day, it's going to take you a long time.

Additionally, if someone is logging into your hacked account, they'll see your lil'kinz account in your friend's list and then they'll know that one's name too.

Call Ganz (as numerous people have suggested). If the problem is bad enough they might be able to change your User name.

Make sure no one knows any of your codes and if you ever buy a code from somewhere do not give them your WW User name.

Good luck.
View Post Originally Posted by TeenieKinz
hey there, do you mean that you can only trade (in the trading room) 3 items a day? Cause if so then i just wanted to let you know that, that isnt correct. I have traded waaaay more that 3 items with my account in one day.

Maybe you mean that you can only trade once (up to three items) with the same person in the trade room once a day.
Yes, you can only trade once (up to 3 items) with that account (one trade between the old hacked account and the new account), per day. So between trading 3 items a day (to transfer items to the new account), and between kinzposting 3 items a day, they would only be able to transfer six items a day total from the old account to the new. If they have three or more accounts, and used those as go-betweens, they could transfer more items per day. But with a transfer rate of 6 items a day, it would take a very long time to move everything from one account to the other.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2009, 07:22 PM   #32
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Wow, I'm so sorry that this is happening to you! My account has been hacked before and I know that it doesn't very good.

I recommend that you try calling Ganz. They should be able to give you some advice.

I'd also make a new account if you don't have 2 and put your most valueable items on that account. Also, delete friends that you don't know off of your friends list.

I wish you the best of luck of getting your account not hacked into!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #33
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

Wow, that's really bad. If you've been changing your password a lot the person who's doing it must have a hacking program. You can just install one and change everything in any machine, website, or any electronic. I'm sorry but I don't really know who to help you other than keep changing your password a lot. Hope they stop soon.
Jayfeather is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 08:25 PM   #34
kaylaspot1996
Webkinz :)

kaylaspot1996 is on a distinguished road

I tried calling GANZ, but the office is already closed.
Ill call them as son as i wake up tomorrow
I really hope they can help me D=
Old 07-29-2009, 02:50 AM   #35
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

First off, make sure no one besides you has any of your webbie's secret codes. Next, delete everyone off your Kinzphone, as any of these people could be the hacker, s they have easier access into your account. Next, change your password every single day. If the problem reoccurs again, have a parent/guardian call GANZ. They have technology staff that could get tok right on the problem, and their customer support would be glad to help you. Has any of your stuff moved? HIDE your stuff (ex, put them all in one room, in drawers, etc.). If the problem keeps reoccuring after all of this, maybe you should by another lil' kinz or webkinz and open a new account, start moving your valuables and items in the new account.

Good luck with everything, hope your hacker goes away. Hacking is just cruel.
--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 06:59 AM   #36
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

I'm so sorry to hear that! When things go this far, Ganz needs to step in! But they don't even do that much, which is the problem.....
anyways, they probralbly have a hacking system..... so checking your computers security or virus wall would help??? If you can get on right now, delete EVERYONE on your phone. Call up Ganz, but you need to be persistent with them, I hate to say this, but i have called them before, and all they said about my problem was basically "To Bad, there is nothing that can be done" or in other words there is nothing that they want todo to help, because they think I was lying to try to get items!
Anyways, good luck!
Aqua30 is offline Female
Closed