Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 10:57 AM   #21
kaylaspot1996
Webkinz :)

kaylaspot1996 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: My Account Has Been Hacked Into D=

i checked my friends list, everyone has been deleted.
my cousins, my mom, my best friends (all i know personally), everyone
there arent any new pets, but i have ALL of my codes at my mothers house, locked in a box n my closet so this doesnt happen. i check it every saturday and all the codes are still there.
i have to go to volleyball but ill call GANZ when i return.
what is their number???

Last edited by kaylaspot1996; 07-28-2009 at 11:00 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2009, 11:50 AM   #22
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
If someone knows even one of your secret codes, I don't think Ganz will do anything. You have to really hide those things! Change your password. Send your friends each a small gift. If it says that you already sent the something today, then you've found your hacker.
This is brilliant Desty! I would do what Desty says and also CALL GANZ and change your password everyday until this gets fixed. Also if you can afford it, open another account immediately! Once you open the new account, start shipping items that are valuable over to it! Also hide anything you can where the hacker can't find it. For example, if you have kinz clothes, put them in your storage units.

I am so sorry this happened to you. I hope it gets fixed soon!
Old 07-28-2009, 01:03 PM   #23

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Call as soon as possible. Here is the number: Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469.

It is also possible that you inadvertently downloaded a program that is allowing someone to track your keystrokes. There's a thread somewhere about that. I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is; it's part of Justin's announcement about Scams and bad traders:

Don't ever download any programs that claim to "make you tons of Kinz Cash" or "help you find Webkinz on the Internet" - They are likely Trojan Horses that monitor your keystrokes and send them to people who will hack into your account! If you see anything like this, let us know!

If this is the case, you need to clean your computer. Hope you get this problem solved!

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 07-28-2009 at 01:11 PM.. Reason: Found info I was looking for
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 01:26 PM   #24
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

That is HORRIBLE! I hope you can call Ganz soon and get this problem FIXED! You should probably clear your whole house out and sell everything and try to get rid of as much kinz cash and items as you can. I like the idea of getting a lilkinz and opening another account. You can send everything to that account and clear your whole original account out so they aren't interested any more. Once that you see the person hasn't been on for a while you should ship all your items back. Of course only go to this extreme of this idea if Ganz can't help you. Good luck and I hope your problem gets fixed ASAP!

NICE8x
Old 07-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #25
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Unfortunately getting a lil kinz account won't help much if someone is physically signing into your hacked account.

#1) you can only kinzpost 3 items a day with that account
#2) You can only trade 3 items a day with that account.

-so with only being able to transfer 6 items a day, it's going to take you a long time.

Additionally, if someone is logging into your hacked account, they'll see your lil'kinz account in your friend's list and then they'll know that one's name too.

Call Ganz (as numerous people have suggested). If the problem is bad enough they might be able to change your User name.

Make sure no one knows any of your codes and if you ever buy a code from somewhere do not give them your WW User name.

Good luck.

Last edited by Cloud One; 07-28-2009 at 05:25 PM..
Old 07-28-2009, 05:24 PM   #26
gabriellasharpayhann
Gift Trainee

totogirl65 is a jewel in the roughtotogirl65 is a jewel in the rough

keep changing your password or contact GANZ if it keeps happing
totogirl65 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 06:04 PM   #27
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 

hmmmmm, well if you have 10x the money and only 4 items left it seems that they sold everything back to the wshop. They can only send a gift through to the same account once a day. But it is strange that they sold everything, almost seems like they were just messing with you to be mean. I would call ganz right away. Good luck!!! ♥
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 06:07 PM   #28
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
Unfortunately getting a lil kinz account won't help much if someone is physically signing into your hacked account.

#1) you can only kinzpost 3 items a day with that account
#2) You can only trade 3 items a day with that account.

-so with only being able to transfer 6 items a day, it's going to take you a long time.

Additionally, if someone is logging into your hacked account, they'll see your lil'kinz account in your friend's list and then they'll know that one's name too.

Call Ganz (as numerous people have suggested). If the problem is bad enough they might be able to change your User name.

Make sure no one knows any of your codes and if you ever buy a code from somewhere do not give them your WW User name.

Good luck.
hey there, do you mean that you can only trade (in the trading room) 3 items a day? Cause if so then i just wanted to let you know that, that isnt correct. I have traded waaaay more that 3 items with my account in one day.

Maybe you mean that you can only trade once (up to three items) with the same person in the trade room once a day.
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #29

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Does anyone know your secret code?! I'm sorry! Maybe if you call Ganz they will change your username or something. I hope they do something! You are a loyal customer, you have so many webkinz! They should do something.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 06:46 PM   #30
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Call Ganz and they will let you change your username.
Closed