Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
Gift Guru

snuffles31 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: My account was hacked!! PLEASE READ!

When I log on to WW all of this random stuff is in my dock that was in my rooms. even clothes that were on my pets. then when I try to do anything it logs me out.

when i try to log back in again, the pet that is showing keeps changing, and so do the things in the dock.

is anyone else having this problem??

Last edited by snuffles31; 04-09-2008 at 05:30 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2008, 04:29 PM   #2
Gschoenfeld3
Gifted

Gschoenfeld3 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: This is really weird!! WW at it again

nope, but it sounds like someone is hacking....
Old 04-09-2008, 04:29 PM   #3
poodlezrule280
Gifted

poodlezrule280 will become famous soon enough

try E-mailing ganz I'm sure they'll help!
Old 04-09-2008, 04:43 PM   #4
Gift Guru

UPDATE!!

I just got on and everything i own is in my dock. Like out of the rooms and all the clothes my webbies were wearing. This is really annoying!!!!!!!!

---------- snuffles31 added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

It's all my kinzstyle and TC outfits that are in my dock. Every single piece. My webkinz are all naked in their beds!

Last edited by snuffles31; 04-09-2008 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #5
Call Me web or wr231
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

This never happened to me! It sounds like someone knows your user - name and password. I hope this problem gets solved. You should tell ganz!
WebkinzRocks231 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 05:36 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Default Please Read!! I think my account was hacked!!!

I'm really scared now!! I saw all of the clothes in my dock and now they are gone. They are not on my pets, they just disappeared. I changed my password, but do you think someone hacked in to my account.

---------- snuffles31 added 19 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Nobody knew my password. I'm an adult, I don't share it with my friends, the only people who knew it were GANZ. It all happened right before my eyes, each time I got on i saw what was in my dock and then it would log me out right away. When i'd get back on things would be missing. It's stuff that would trade at high value. All kinzstyle and I had 2 AC chests that are missing, but the stuff inside them is in my dock--just regular stuff.

Last edited by snuffles31; 04-09-2008 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-09-2008, 05:39 PM   #7
is a
Gift Guru

Miss Jem will become famous soon enough

Default Re: My account was hacked!! PLEASE READ!

Its a giche. E-mail Ganz and they will work it out, but it might take a while.
Miss Jem is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 05:40 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

Okay. First, e-mail GANZ. Then, take one of the tags from your Webkinz, and get one of those "random passwords". Write that one down. If it keeps happening change your password and make it really long and something nobody would ever think of, for example:
purpleflyingdinosaur159

I also reccomend changing your password monthly. That's what I do. It helps keep hackers off your account.

Hope this helps!
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 05:46 PM   #9
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

This could be one of these reasons:

1.) Someone might have hacked your account. Change you password and don't tell anyone.

2.) Someone has used a tool to hack into your account. You need to notify GNAZ if this is the case.

3.) There might be a virus on your computer. restart your internet connection and try again.

Hope everything turns out ok.

~superkitty777♥♥♥
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 05:48 PM   #10
Gift Guru

I just found that 3 of my ultra modern TVs are gone...
this is worse than I thought!!
Closed