Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #51
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Default Re: my account is gone!!what do i do???

View Post Originally Posted by basketball91395
When is the last time u all bought a webkinz? If it's over a year ago, it's been deleted.
I thought I read somewhere (though I can't remember where) that you had 30 days after your 1 year to get another webkinz pet logged in before your account was gone forever... I just can't remember where I got that info...
Peace,

Jenn
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 07:09 PM   #52
leahb31
Gifted

danitvlgrl will become famous soon enough

It is in the user agreement. If you have an account that has been inactive for 6 months, they can cancel it, but if you are still within the year from the last time you activated a pet you can rejoin. But I would think that if that is what happen to these accounts webkinz would have told them, but that is just my thought.
danitvlgrl is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 09:15 PM   #53
surfgal3

View Post Originally Posted by kinzrey
Were you all on each others friends lists? Maybe Ganz thinks you are guilty by association. You know like if one of your friends scammed to get something in the trading room and then mailed it to you. But you didn't know that and Ganz thinks you did. I obviously don't know any of your friends but if even one of them was messing around it could screw things up for you. That is not fair. If something like that happened offer to give back whatever you received and maybe they will believe you. Otherwise I can't think why a group of friends would all coincidentally be affected.
YES YES!!!!thats it !!i know thats it !!thats the only possible thing!!! you are a ginius!!!!! yes my family & friends are on my buddy list but none of them took anything but theres this one username that i was gettign suspicious about...that started sending things to my firend?????????? that might just be it...

---------- surfgal3 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by danitvlgrl
It is in the user agreement. If you have an account that has been inactive for 6 months, they can cancel it, but if you are still within the year from the last time you activated a pet you can rejoin. But I would think that if that is what happen to these accounts webkinz would have told them, but that is just my thought.
no that is definately not it i go on webkinz everyday!!

---------- surfgal3 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
I thought I read somewhere (though I can't remember where) that you had 30 days after your 1 year to get another webkinz pet logged in before your account was gone forever... I just can't remember where I got that info...
Peace,

Jenn
no thats not it either i adopted my last pet about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

---------- surfgal3 added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by michael08
I just had an after thought-I read where some people discovered a glitch around midnight where they could use the wishing well and then again in the day. It says that it can be only used once a day- maybe they keep a record and if people are using twic e a day ganz has discovered that people are exploiting the daily quota. Just a thought= even though it is a glitch with ganz maybe they feel this is cheating. I would like to hear from others - do you think this could be part of the problem.
no that cant be it i have never done a glitch before??? im not even sure how

---------- surfgal3 added 6 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

thank you everybody for wishing me luck!! i did call GANZ this morning and i e mailed them.. i hope my account will be fixed soon becuase i spent alot of money, time, and effort on my account. i even have 89 pets on there i am so upset & its really confusing for me beacaue i know I didnt do anything wrong. I just can't beleive this is happening..its like a nightmare!!!I think i am going to go crazy!!!!

Last edited by surfgal3; 07-30-2008 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-30-2008, 09:18 PM   #54
i sat on a
Gift Guru

White_Heavens is a jewel in the roughWhite_Heavens is a jewel in the rough

You should call Ganz.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:23 PM   #55
I Love Fall
Webkinz :)

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I am so sorry this is happening to you!You didn't do anything wrong, so maybe they will take that into consideration. Can you remember the Username that you were suspicious of? Ganz can look in there and find that name and check it out. Please don't worry, we are all pulling for you!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 10:16 PM   #56
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Hi, I am truly sorry that this happened to you.

Are any of your secret codes missing from your home? If someone took one of your codes and then tried to enter it on their account, and then sent the secret code to Webkinz and claimed it was theirs, then Webkinz would assume that you are the one who used a "stolen" code on your account. Then they would close your account. I hope this did not happen to you.

I hope you get it all worked out in your favor.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 11:07 PM   #57
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

I really hope you get this resolved. This is my first post on this thread but I have been following it and I am pulling for you. Keep calling ganz and stay on the line until you get a real person to talk to. And we should all take this as another warning to not give out our passwords to anyone... especially friends and family because (believe it or not) it is usually friends and family who take advantage of us the most. I am not saying that your parents shouldn't know your password, but cousins, friends and others may think they can do things without getting caught and that leaves us in the crossfire if they do. Please people, be very careful! Now, if I can only convince my kids of this...
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 12:13 AM   #58
i luv my

Casey is on a distinguished road

im so sorry that happened, just tell ganz and make sure they fix it.
Casey is offline Female
Closed