Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 09:04 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: my account is gone!!what do i do???

Wow, this is serious business. Why would Ganz close so many accounts, yours and your family's and friends? Make sure no one of violated the user agreement and all of you should call Ganz to find out why the accounts were closed. Please keep us up to date.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 09:23 AM   #22

paulinehill9 is on a distinguished road

WoW! Did you ever use some cheats or anything? Because GANZ might suspect something... If you didn't then I am terribly sorry and I hope it gets fixed
paulinehill9 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 09:28 AM   #23
kinzrey

Were you all on each others friends lists? Maybe Ganz thinks you are guilty by association. You know like if one of your friends scammed to get something in the trading room and then mailed it to you. But you didn't know that and Ganz thinks you did. I obviously don't know any of your friends but if even one of them was messing around it could screw things up for you. That is not fair. If something like that happened offer to give back whatever you received and maybe they will believe you. Otherwise I can't think why a group of friends would all coincidentally be affected.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:54 AM   #24
surfgal3

View Post Originally Posted by sn0wwhite
were you using any third party programs to earn kinz cash, garden or play games? if there was a large amount of kinz cash earned in a short time, ganz may suspect that's what happened and closed your account.
No, i was not using any 3rd party programs to earn kinzcash. I don't even have any clue how to???? This message also came up on my little cousins computer. I dont think that a 5 year old would know how to do that? There has to be some mistake...you can't violate a user agreement. I'm really confused.

---------- surfgal3 added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

im also not sure what the GANZ's phone number is????

Last edited by surfgal3; 07-30-2008 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-30-2008, 09:58 AM   #25
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

If you go to the main Webkinz site, and click on Customer Support, then on Comments & Suggestions, then on "Our questions does not appear above," you will be able to e-mail Ganz. Be sure you have a code from one of the pets on your account.

I've had to use this several times for problems on my daughters account, and on my own, and they have been very responsive and helpful. As many have already said, it might help to talk to a live person.

I'm also wondering... just because I am curious, how many pets did you have on your account? Is there a number past which the system has a hard time accomodating.

Good luck. I hope you will have as much help from Ganz as I have.

Peace,
Jenn

---------- Jenn added 2 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Oops... forgot to add... I've had Ganz respond via e-mail, giving me a number to call and asking them to forward my information so that they could call me, so hopefully if you use the Customer Support tab on the site, they'll either provide you with the number or call you! Peace!

Jenn (again)

Last edited by Jenn; 07-30-2008 at 09:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-30-2008, 10:23 AM   #26
cookiekinz98

snuggiepuppy is on a distinguished road

I really think you need to call GANZ like everybody else is saying
Old 07-30-2008, 10:44 AM   #27
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Someone know the passwords and try something wrong on them? Cheats, etc?
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 11:14 AM   #28
thekid00
Gift Trainee

thekid01 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by surfgal3
No, i was not using any 3rd party programs to earn kinzcash. I don't even have any clue how to???? This message also came up on my little cousins computer. I dont think that a 5 year old would know how to do that? There has to be some mistake...you can't violate a user agreement. I'm really confused.

---------- surfgal3 added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

im also not sure what the GANZ's phone number is????
Ganz's phone number is 1-866-WEBKINZ. It is quite mysterious that your account was closed like this.

Last edited by thekid01; 07-30-2008 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: Correcting phone number
thekid01 is offline Male
Old 07-30-2008, 11:15 AM   #29
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

well, please let us know what Ganz says. we're all hoping this works out well for you! i looked at your house thread and i know i would just cry to lose all of that!
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 01:11 PM   #30

sharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wonder

Countat ganz please
sharky48 is offline Female
Closed