Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 04:31 PM   #1
peytunia
Webkinz :)

peytunia is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: My 12th day of christmas gift is missing!!!

My 12th day of christmas gift is missing. i got it right at midnight on christmas, and then i didnt look at it until today because i was at my grandmothers house. i was going to put it in my room, and i couldnt find it in my dock. how do i contact ganz to see if they can help? if theres an email address that would be great cause im not really good at talking on the phone
peytunia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2009, 04:44 PM   #2
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: My 12th day of christmas gift is missing!!!

If I were you I would just call them. I have emailed them many times and the same thing always happens. I get an auto response that says, The answer to my question is in the webkinz guide book in the webkinz menu. Or something like that. The answer is never there and thats the only response I get. An auto response. So if you really want to get your gift back, call.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 05:05 PM   #3
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

Google the number and call it. I have had to call for stuck trophies.. over ten of my trophies were stuck in one room and I was sooo mad!! I had tried everything to get them unstuck and finally ended up calling.
You will have to wait until Monday, but Ganz will help you. The lady I talked to was very polite.

Hope this helps!!
spendergast5 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 05:11 PM   #4
peytunia

peytunia is on a distinguished road

thanks i guess i will call them. and what makes me even more mad is that my sister didnt receive her christmas gift, and i even helped her log on so i know she did. i will address that problem as well. thank you!
peytunia is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 05:12 PM   #5
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a good idea, I should call for my stuck trophies too. I have filled out that form I have something stuck like 5 times and they never fixed it. I thought I saw someone say the number once and it was 1-800-webkinz. But I'm not positive.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 05:18 PM   #6
ebkinz are
Gifted

pretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all around

yes it is 1 866 webkinz Hours: Monday-Friday 9 AM to 5 PM KT
pretzelpicky is offline Male
Old 12-27-2009, 05:26 PM   #7
Summer 2010

lilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

they do really help call them....
lilac1999 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
12th, christmas, gift, sanatakinz