Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Default Unanswered: multiple windows on wknz

I used to be able to open multiple windows in IE and cut and paste to finish quickly on free spree, on all the other click to win. Now it won't let me do that. Sometimes I can get one extra to do but that is all. I am not putting extras on one account, but putting in my other accounts (13) one at a time. Any suggestions? Thanks

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Re: multiple windows on wknz

Hmm, maybe try clearing your cache? And I don't know what Compatibility View does to WKN, but I know on some websites it lets you/keeps you from copying and pasting. (Just go page>compatibility view settings and then turn it on or off and see what happens.)

I don't really know what you would do here. I hope you can fix it!
Old 07-31-2011, 01:54 AM   #3

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

I am not sure.
The best recommendation would be to clear your history, refresh the page, or maybe even restart the computer
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 09:00 AM   #4
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by chicken little
I used to be able to open multiple windows in IE and cut and paste to finish quickly on free spree, on all the other click to win. Now it won't let me do that. Sometimes I can get one extra to do but that is all. I am not putting extras on one account, but putting in my other accounts (13) one at a time. Any suggestions? Thanks

chicken little

i am having same problem since updating to most recent IE. i am trying to get it to work again for multiple windows. what i am trying is NOT use FILE on browser and then choosing NEW WINDOW. what i am attempting to do is,, go to WW log in page and click for WKN. let it load. push it out of the way or minimize to see the same WW log in page and hit WKN again etc, etc. i just did this and have three windows open showing WKN site.

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 07-31-2011 at 09:10 AM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 10:11 AM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

A while back Ganz closed this loophole so that it does not work anymore. If you are managing to do two at once you are just lucky. It does not work on FF or IE for me any more. I have to do my accounts all one at a time.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 07-31-2011, 10:24 AM   #6

Priceless has disabled reputation

It will not work on Firefox for me because Ganz took away this trick.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-31-2011, 10:50 AM   #7
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by chicken little

chicken little
The new security verification (color and non-caps) eliminated this trick.

BTW according to WI this was considered a cheat and was not allowed to be mentioned on the forum.
4000kitties is offline Female
Closed