Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 03:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Default Unanswered: multiple windows

I really need some help. I have internet explorer and mozilla firefox. When I open them and go to WW, everything is fine, but if I want to open a second WW acct on either of them, it closes out the first account and opens the second. Can someone help me by telling me how to change a setting or something so I can have more account window open at once on each browser. I only have 4 accounts. I would like to have two open on explorer and two open on mozilla. Also, internet explorer will not let me change the size of the ww web page.

thanks

chicken little

Last edited by chicken little; 01-18-2009 at 03:15 PM..
chicken little is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: multiple windows

Paste this link in each window or tab that you use...
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=1

example.. we have 4 accounts, so I open 4 windows and use that link and log into each
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 03:21 PM   #3

JessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to behold

When you are at the page to type in your username and password, press the 'ctrl' button on the keyboard and the 'n' button at the same time. When you do this, you will have to hold the keys 4 times to open 4 windows. I have Internet Explorer and I opened one window and tried to use that window and the main screen and it wouldn't work.
JessicaJonas is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #4
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Mozilla isnt working for me with the multiple windows so I use IE. so try just use IE for the multiple windows...
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 04:24 PM   #5

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Thanks, I am now the proud owner of four beautiful ww windows at one on my other computer.

Doesn't take much to make some of us deliriously happy.

Thanks again

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #6
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

You can open multiple windows as long as you close each www.webkinz.com window as soon as you use it to bring up the Log On screen (the screen where you actually log on and play).

Doesn't matter how you open the windows (Ctrl+N gives you a new window, Ctrl+T gives you a new tab or go to File and open new window or tab). Just remember to close each window/tab as you use them to open up Log On screens.
Azriel is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #7
sparkle13012 will become famous soon enough

Oh, that's easy! It's very helpful during winter fest. I have the same programs as you do. Here's a quick step by step guide.

On either one, I prefer fire fox!

Go to webkinz.com

click on "login"

once the screen pops up, press F 11 twice and you should see the address bar at the top

highlight the address and copy it

open up another window/tab, paste the address in the address bar, and tada! Here you are!

Now you can move your screens around to make them both show about half of each account window so you can search for snow flakes if that's what your trying to do!

Hope I helped!
sparkle13012 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 09:27 PM   #8
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Cool! And remember only open two browsers, but use tabs.
For internet explorer and firefox, press ctrl + t to open up a tab.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Closed