Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 10:58 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Multiple Hippie Hippos?

My store ( Hallmark) has none!!!! They ran out of webkinz 2 years ago!!!!!!! be lucky you have a Hippie Hippo!!!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #12
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Our local related Hallmarks send then to those of their 12 stores which sell wk well; they are all in areas with different populations centers. One does not carry any of the animals (including Ty & other collectibles) or statuettes the others do - but it has a wider selection of stationary/notepaper & pens of all ranges. They just distribute according to likely sales.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-03-2011, 05:52 PM   #13
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow, that's odd.
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2011, 06:36 PM   #14

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I think that it depends on the store. Some have more than others.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2011, 06:36 PM   #15
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mabilemabile
Mine had four so we bought them (four children) only to find out my husband got four alos on his raod trip so we are stuck with way to many!
Consider yourself lucky. Many people who want them can't find them, or have to pay big bucks for them. You have some great gifts for friends of your kids who are into Webkinz, and who weren't able to get any... or you can always try to sell them on eBay. They were bringing pretty good prices there the last I checked.
What a good Mom & Dad you are!!!
Serena is offline Female
Old 04-03-2011, 06:40 PM   #16
Jesus Is my savior

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

At cracker barrel in my area there were 6. at my cousins aunts store there were 9
Rascal666 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2011, 06:02 PM   #17
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

WI can only get information from Ameriwade, so if they say that, WI posts it, which hasn't been true the last two times. I guess some stores take some from others so some have none, while others have 4 or more. Ameriwade only has itself to work with.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:54 AM   #18
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I think it might have to do with the volume of webinz that the retailer sells. The Justice near me had 6 when I went in the beginning of February and when I was buying mine and commenting on it with the salesgirl she mentioned that another customer had just purchased 5 of them.......so what does that tell you about how many they may have gotten altogether. That particular store does a tremendous volume of business in webkinz in that they usually carry 12 of every new pet on the shelf.(and how many in back?) Retailers are required to buy the new pets in batches of 6 minmum....so if a small store only buys the minumum number of pets they may not get the hippo or only the 3.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 03:13 AM   #19

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I think they also left out whole areas! I've yet to see any, and I was looking when the March shipments all came in. Everything but the Hippos. Haven't seen any since either! I ended up getting mine off of ebay, and I wish I would have waited a bit, since the price has sure come down on there even. Next time I'll wait then jump on buying it early for these more "rare" webbies.
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 06:33 AM   #20

dylanjason has a spectacular aura about

the hallmark i went to had a huge box of them
Closed