Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 02:26 AM   #1
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Question Unanswered: multiple accounts

I see that a lot of you guys on here have Asian etc. accounts. How do you get those accounts? Is that so you can get on at different times other than during our American maintenance time or what? Just curious. Also, in the trade part, do I just go to someone's name and see the items and offer something to trade or do I offer money or what? Thanks so much, I appreciate any help...I'm new, but want to get familiar quickly because this site is so cool. I feel completely validated in my love of Webbies after being on here!!! My husband was making me feel like I was a nut before!! Now I've met a group of "kindred spirits"!!!!
peggios is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 02:32 AM   #2
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: multiple accounts

Welcome to WI, kindred spirit!

A lot of us got asian accounts because of this glitch thing that would sometimes give us special rare deals that would never show on the american and european accounts. However, Ganz changed that, so no more of those!

To be able to trade people on WI, you must go through the training program to become "gifted", meaning you would then be able to trade other people here.
Here is the link for more info on getting started:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
I think that the thread is closed for now, but they should open it back up soon

Check out the FAQ and the Rules posted at the top of the page for more info on stuff related to WI.
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 02:34 AM   #3
Gift Guru

renddersgirl has a spectacular aura about

Welcome peggios! I have asian account and different accounts to where when it is click and win, I can do it all night if I want to! In different time zones!
renddersgirl is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 02:46 AM   #4
playemed
angelann is on a distinguished road

i have asian accounts so i can play in the middle of the nite before i leave for work.
Old 03-08-2009, 03:48 AM   #5
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Welcome, peggios! Glad to see you are enjoying yourself here! There is a lot to do, and, if you can get into trading here, that's a lot of fun, too. There is a Training Gift Section that will open up to you when you are accepted as a Gift Trainee. You can't see it at all till you are accepted. Right now, the thread to apply is closed, as they have no openings with the gift coaches or room in the gift training section. Once you apply, after you have met the requirements for membership time and activity (i.e., "non-fluff" posts), you'll have to wait till your application can be reviewed and accepted and they have a gift coach and room in the Training Gift Exchange (TGE) for you. Till then, you can spend time here, get to know WI, read the information on the gift exchange, etc.

Once you are able to trade, in either the TGE or the "big GE", you will be able to post a list of your "haves" to trade and your "wishes" or "wants". Others at the same trading level can read your list and post a request to offer. Once you are the next person in line to offer, you can tell the person with the item you want what you are willing to trade for it. Here in WI, there is a constantly-updated guide that is about 40 pages long that lists all the items in sections of like items and their estimated values. It's awesome, and the basis of our trading system. Your gift coach will teach you all the protocols and how to go about trading. After you've done enough trades, shown you know all the protocols, and spent enough time in the TGE, you can apply on another thread to advance to the "big GE". When you advanced to gifted, you can no longer see the TGE, but the Gift Exchange itself will be open to you. It has 27 different folders in it, with different gift threads from all the traders here who are gifted, or gift gurus (yet another level of trading....can trade by Private Messages as well as by posting on the GE's.)

Having many accounts is done for several reasons:

1. It's recommended that you have no more than 100 pets in any account, and you need to add one each year to maintain the account or it will be closed. So, it's a good idea to start a second account if you haven't already when you get to the 90-95 pet level.

2. It's easier to do multiple item trades if you have more accounts to ship to and from, as each account may only ship 3 items to any other account on any given day. And, for some items, like storage pieces like fridges, dressers, & toyboxes, you may only ship one per gift box. Same with dicekinz packs, trading card packs, too--one per gift box.

3. As some have said, if you have an account in a different time zone, it doesn't go down at 2 AM EST for maintenance. A lot of people on the west coast particularly, really like this aspect.

4. The rares are offered at different times on the Asian and European accounts, so it makes it easier to get them.

5. If you have many accounts, you get many holiday gift bags which are great for trading with others. You get more tries in the star challenge and Woodland Forest and Charm Forest (but you have to buy charms and figurines for those accounts to access the last two!), at the Wheel Spins, Wishing Well, Mining, etc.

Hope this helps!
Old 03-08-2009, 04:00 AM   #6

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

mathmom2 has an Awesome thread about Asian accts!
Here's the link
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...wanted-318183/

And I started my 2 Asian Accts., because of a few reasons
1-I can stay online playing after the 2am cutoff on US accts.
2-I get to do all the festival stuff/gifts/etc. a day earlier (15 hours to be exact)
3-More options to buy rares, because you are limited to 1 per day on each acct.

I hope you have fun with your acct! (If you decide to make it! )

Also on the trading...the prior info. is correct you have to apply to the WI gift exchange, & there is a whole section on that too.

Have a Wonderful Sunday!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 10:34 AM   #7
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Welcome! I never knew I could get hooked on webkinz! My daughter bought me one for my birthday a year ago and it's sorta taken over my free time (and my pocketbook).

I originally started the asian account because they had more rares, but now they are the same in all time zones. If you are interested in getting more that one of a certain rare item in a day, it's worth your while. You may also consider a european account since they are only about 6 hours ahead of us (depending what time zone you are in). It just depends on when you want to play.

All you do to get an asian or european account is choose a country in that region when you start a new account. (perhaps France for european - or Japan for asian - whatever suits your mood).

I suggest starting with one or the other and getting used to it before you get in too deep. It gives you an extra account to collect dailies on and special holiday gifts on. You can then kinzpost or go to the trading room to get items back to your main account.

I have one of each and also a full garden of carrots on each to earn income to buy those rares!

Please ask if you have any more questions!
Old 03-08-2009, 10:59 AM   #8
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
I see that a lot of you guys on here have Asian etc. accounts. How do you get those accounts? Is that so you can get on at different times other than during our American maintenance time or what? Just curious. Also, in the trade part, do I just go to someone's name and see the items and offer something to trade or do I offer money or what? Thanks so much, I appreciate any help...I'm new, but want to get familiar quickly because this site is so cool. I feel completely validated in my love of Webbies after being on here!!! My husband was making me feel like I was a nut before!! Now I've met a group of "kindred spirits"!!!!

Welcome

We have an Asian account as well.. Not for the rares though. I only made it so my son and I could get the Click to Win events and the Holiday Gifts a day early... I'm not good with suspense

As for trading, you'd need to apply to became a Gift Trainee first There is a thread in the WI Rules and Suggestions section that you can post your agreement to the rules of trading... However you have to be a member for at least 2 weeks and have 50 good posts
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Closed