Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 04:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

animanimac is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Ms. Birdy Blue Screen of Death

As I'm playing games (particularly Pizza Palace) I keep getting the Ms. Birdy blue screen of death. Is anyone else having this problem or found a solution?

As I'm playing the screen resets, I get the loading symbol, my dock appears, and the screen goes to blue except for a little tiny Ms. Birdy in the upper left hand corner. This has happened 5 times now today and it's driving me nuts! Can anyone help me???
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2008, 04:47 PM   #2
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Ms. Birdy Blue Screen of Death

It's a random glitch. It has happened to a few people especially today from the posts I have seen. Sorry, I don't think it can be fixed.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 04:48 PM   #3
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Yes, may people have been getting this glitch. It has been going on since before halloween.
Hope it gets fixed soon!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 04:50 PM   #4
Weeeee! I'm a
Gift Trainee

cowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of light

This seems to be happening quite a bit. I've seen pictures of it. I think it may have to do with the fact that this pizza game is new, and they still haven't quite ironed out all of the glitches yet.
cowattack3 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 04:51 PM   #5

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

I'm sorry that is happening to you! It hasn't happened to me...yet. I have gotten refreshed in the middle of playing Pizza Palace but it took me to the Charm Forest. It was an empty blue screen, too, but I could hear the faeries in the background laughing xD
Hopefully Ganz will fix all of these glitches in the very near future!
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 05:51 PM   #6
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

What is Mrs. Birdy's Blue Screen of Death? May I ask?
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 06:06 PM   #7

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by kinzluvor
What is Mrs. Birdy's Blue Screen of Death? May I ask?
There is another thread similar to this one and it has a picture. Basically it is the refresh screen but there is a tiny picture of Ms. Birdy in the corner. You can see the picture on this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/-t429501.html
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 06:07 PM   #8

animanimac is on a distinguished road

Ms. Birdy's blue screen of death is what you see after your game shuts off in the middle of while you're playing and you lose all your kinzcash and all the progress you've made. It is a solid blue screen except for a little itty bitty tiny Ms. Birdy icon in the upper left corner. I tried taking a picture of it to post but i can't get my screen capture to work. It has now happened 6 times today. Argh. If you don't know what it is consider yourself lucky!!!
Old 11-23-2008, 06:46 PM   #9
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

Sacry!!! AHHH!! Little Miss. Bridy taking all you kc!!

Sorry that happened to yuo!
kinzluvor is offline Female
Closed