Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
kookie48 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Ms. Birdie

I went all day watching for Ms. Birdie and did not get her, did anyone else have a problem? I spoke with my sister and she had the same problem. Today I got mine but now I am out the first day.

[QUOTE=kookie48;17515841]I went all day watching for Ms. Birdie and did not get her, did anyone else have a problem? I spoke with my sister and she had the same problem. Today I got mine but now I am out the first day.
kookie48 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by All4my5girls
The thread is listed at the top to help find Ms. Birdy each day. It hasn't been too difficult to find her. I am sorry you missed yesterday though. Good luck with the next 10 days.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 01:22 PM   #2
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ms. Birdie

The thread is listed at the top to help find Ms. Birdy each day. It hasn't been too difficult to find her. I am sorry you missed yesterday though. Good luck with the next 10 days.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Kiros will become famous soon enough

So if I read correctly you cannot find Ms. Birdy? First of all staying in one room will not help increase her chances of her coming to you. Rather, you should go to her.

Please read this topic for what room, and zone, she is in:
Official Ms. Birdy Tracking Thread - Page 298

It will be useful to look at the topic every-day to find her.
Hope this helps,

Kiros.
Kiros is offline Male
Old 12-15-2009, 01:29 PM   #4
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kookie48
I went all day watching for Ms. Birdie and did not get her, did anyone else have a problem? I spoke with my sister and she had the same problem. Today I got mine but now I am out the first day.
I am sorry to hear that you had this problem.
I found Ms. Birdie on both accounts yesterday. Did you have the Christmas wreath showing on your account? If you did, the Ms. Birdie feature should have been working. If you didn't have the wreath showing in the lower right corner, then the activity probably had not activated yet on your account. For the future, when that is the case, you need to log out, clear your cache, and then log back in. Of course, unfortunately that won't help you now for yesterday.
To help you find her each day, you can use the thread for finding Ms. Birdy. It is VERY helpful. Click on this link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-579648/
I think that your only hope now is call Ganz and explain your problem. Perhaps the rep can help you. Tel. 866-932-5469
Good luck!!
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 01:50 PM   #5
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I am so sorry that you missed yesterday's treat. The Ms. Birdy thread listed at the top of the page is really EXCELLENT!! The trackers do a fabulous job and she stays in the room quite awhile. You do not have to be in the room when she arrives. You can just show up to see her!! I hope you have better luck the next 10 days.
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed