Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Answered: Moving Items between Accts-KinzPost v Trading

This is NOT a request to trade, just for information from users who
are familiar with these 2 methods.

Someone I know would like to move items between her several accts.

To KinzPost, there is the 3 item/day limit at a cost of 45k.

We have never done trading in the trading rooms.
Not really intereste, but
would this be an easier/cheaper method?
(So she would be on 2 of her accts at once and they would trade the item
wanted to be moved for a trivial item).
Are there limitations (e.g. once a day between people)?

Thank you for information.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by webkinzmomof4
I have moved stuff between our accounts by both kinzpost and trading. Both limit you to 3 items per day. Kinz post costs money and trading is free. If you can be on 2 computers at the same time then using trading to move your items between accounts is pretty easy. Good Luck.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2010, 01:50 PM   #2
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: Moving Items between Accts-KinzPost v Trading

Kinzpost is a lot easier, although it is costly. With trading, it is also only 3 items, and you may only trade with a certain member once per day. Although KP costs some KC, it doesn't cost the time of setting up the appointment and getting the phone and and whatnot with trading room item moving.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 02:10 PM   #3
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I have moved stuff between our accounts by both kinzpost and trading. Both limit you to 3 items per day. Kinz post costs money and trading is free. If you can be on 2 computers at the same time then using trading to move your items between accounts is pretty easy. Good Luck.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 02:23 PM   #4
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
This is NOT a request to trade, just for information from users who
are familiar with these 2 methods.

Someone I know would like to move items between her several accts.

To KinzPost, there is the 3 item/day limit at a cost of 45k.

We have never done trading in the trading rooms.
Not really intereste, but
would this be an easier/cheaper method?
(So she would be on 2 of her accts at once and they would trade the item
wanted to be moved for a trivial item).
Are there limitations (e.g. once a day between people)?

Thank you for information.
I do it in the trading room.I get on the pc and laptop and go in the same room and trade with myself lol...I believe you can only trade with one person a day so Id do my account then use my kids.Right now I have one account for myself but did have 2 so i could *trade* 3 items per my kids accounts and my 2nd moving 12 items.Its a lot of logging in and out on each account but your not using KC to do it.Hope this makes sense
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #5
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Cheaper and eaiser in my opinun - trading.

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
Kinzpost is a lot easier, although it is costly. With trading, it is also only 3 items, and you may only trade with a certain member once per day. Although KP costs some KC, it doesn't cost the time of setting up the appointment and getting the phone and and whatnot with trading room item moving.
Just so you know, your only aloud to send 1 gift a day to that 1 account.. xD Well, thats what it always tells me!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 02:41 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have transported items VIA Trading room using the dual browser method and I prefer it. You can send 3 VTC paks this way where you can only send one VIA Kinzpost. You can speed things up by sending 3 items VIA Kinzpost and then trading 3 items between accounts using the trading rooms. You can only trade once a day between users, same as Kinzpost.
Here are the two browsers I have open simultaneously for this (by the way...having BOTH open during Winterfest doubles what you bring in)

http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0OR

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #7
I love my FAMILY

Cupcake Joy is sweet stuff
Cupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuff

Just wanted to add that if you do trade with yourself, it'd be easier and quicker to choose a room that is empty, that way you can do the trades without any interuptions. Just click on "show room list" instead of "find me a room" and scroll down to an empty room. It takes just a little time, but saves your KC.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:51 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I love that you posted this -
I never would have thought of trading with myself and saving KC

I know its a little amount each time to kinz post but I do it almost every day sending items between accounts

It sounds so easy I can't figure why I didn't think of it myself
thanks again
Old 01-19-2010, 05:18 PM   #9
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
If you have IE 8 or higher, you can open multiple tabs and type in the address of the login screen so you don't have to switch computers. Like this: (I'm going to make a thread about it) Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:55 PM   #10
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

You can only trade with the same account once per day with a limit of 3 items. I find it easier to kinzpost rather than having to go through the hassle of signing on to both accounts, going into the trading room and avoiding others until I get into the trade. If you're not worried about the 45 kinzcash then this is the way to go. If you want to save the cash, go to the trading room. The end result is still the same.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Closed