Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 07:17 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
cheershelby is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: More Webkiknz Stadium Confusion

My daughter was so excited...we finally got into the competition on Friday for the 5pm. I sat in the competition area and just clicked wildly on the enter pet button until I noticed the green light go out....although my money never changed! I then proceeded to wait.....and wait....and wait....until somewhere around 5:20 pm when it finally said 5,000 were entered and the competition started. I honestly thought I was doing something wrong....but it kept asking if I wanted to switch pets, so I figured I must have been entered as I'd never seen that before. Well...the moment arrived when we were able to view the competition and it said our pet would be in the next group of 5 contestants. We watched...and sure enough Oreo was the 5th pet out on the runway. What we were horrified to see was that she was naked...only a hairbow and shoes...even though I knew she was wearing a beautiful Kinzstyle dress. Needless to say, poor Oreo was practically booed off the stage, my daughter was so upset, knowing she had dressed the pet beautifully. She couldn't figure out why Ganz would do this to her pet. I tried to reassure her it was just a glitch and to not worry Oh well...not sure if we'll ever try again or not.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2008, 08:43 AM   #12
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by cheershelby
My daughter was so excited...we finally got into the competition on Friday for the 5pm. I sat in the competition area and just clicked wildly on the enter pet button until I noticed the green light go out....although my money never changed! I then proceeded to wait.....and wait....and wait....until somewhere around 5:20 pm when it finally said 5,000 were entered and the competition started. I honestly thought I was doing something wrong....but it kept asking if I wanted to switch pets, so I figured I must have been entered as I'd never seen that before. Well...the moment arrived when we were able to view the competition and it said our pet would be in the next group of 5 contestants. We watched...and sure enough Oreo was the 5th pet out on the runway. What we were horrified to see was that she was naked...only a hairbow and shoes...even though I knew she was wearing a beautiful Kinzstyle dress. Needless to say, poor Oreo was practically booed off the stage, my daughter was so upset, knowing she had dressed the pet beautifully. She couldn't figure out why Ganz would do this to her pet. I tried to reassure her it was just a glitch and to not worry Oh well...not sure if we'll ever try again or not.
Your daughter's pet was not the only naked one! I think there is a problem with wearing dresses; they do not show up in the competition (yet, anyway). There is also a problem with shoes showing up on pets that just wear them on their back feet (like bunnies and frogs). If you get into the competition again, try to dress your pet to look as ugly as possible!!! Don't wear matching clothes!! It seams like the highest scoring pets are the ones wearing a bit of everything--and nothing matches (a hat, glasses, pants, shirt, belt, and shoes)! Also, even if it appears that your pet scored the highest, they may not be in the top 10 of the competition. I have seen a pet that scored a 14 receive a place higher in the top 10 than one who scored over 20! (Maybe there are multiple rounds, and we only see one of the rounds?) Good luck next time!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 03:21 PM   #13

Lizzietoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, now at least the time seems to be listed correctly.....4:00PM instead of 5:00PM. But still no luck getting in (school vacation?). I wonder if WW had some confusion as The States changed to Daylight Savings Time early "Eastern Standard Time", they would have been an hour off!???
Old 04-22-2008, 10:16 PM   #14
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Tonight is the first time in a few days that they have had results posted for the stadium. But there are only 8 winners! Does that mean that only 8 pets participated? LOL!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-22-2008, 10:25 PM   #15
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

I am still completely mystified about the whole thing. I have yet to get in one and have not cracked the code on just what time you can actually start to enter your pet. The times seem off on them frequently.
smitchell is offline Female
Closed