Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
I have heard that their may be lead in the paint. The thing is that the lead would have to be ingested to cause harm. I'm not sure how old your sister is but make sure she never puts the necklace in her mouth. If the paint ever starts to chip make sure that you throw it away. This will ensure that small bits of lead paint to not manage to get onto her hands/mouth/any other means and get ingested. If this happened just simply wash her hands/body part effected and she will be ok. In case you are wondering I have my degree in public health and lead levels and safety in children is something I've worked with.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.