Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #1
Call me Renesmee
Webkinz :)

ellie356 will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Unanswered: More Help...

Ive never completly understood what a GE is. I no it mean 'gift exchange' but what are the deatails. Can i join or....

please do not refer me to a guide... i dont understand them

Last edited by ellie356; 03-15-2009 at 04:08 PM..
ellie356 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2009, 03:57 PM   #2
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: More Help...

Well, basically a GE is a page where people post what they have to trade and what they want for trade. People then come to that person's GE thread and make offers on the items listed there. Trading happens by each person sending the items they agree to trade via Kinzpost. In order to apply to be a gift trainee, you need to follow several guides, so if you don't want to follow the guides, I would recommend against applying.

Also, just a note: posting in red is reserved for moderators, so please change the red in your post to another color . It is also not allowed to "bribe" people with rep points.
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 03:57 PM   #3
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

If have to be a member for at least 2 weeks and have 50 good posts to apply to be a Gift Trainee. You will learn all about GE, trading values ect. when you are there

PS please dont post in red or blue that is for Mods/Admin.
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 04:09 PM   #4
Call me Renesmee

ellie356 will become famous soon enough

i still dont get it... where do u go to apply?
ellie356 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 04:12 PM   #5
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

You were right about the GE standing for "gift exchange". It is a reserved area of the forum where "gifted" and gift gurus" are allowed. There they can "exchange" kinzposts thus exchange gifts. (or trade)

Unfortunately, to become gifted, you'll have to read one of the guides that explains the qualifications and how to apply. Once accepted, you'll become a "gift trainee" and learn all about how to build a GE and how to "exchange gifts". You will be assigned a gift coach who will help you through the experience. You then spend sometime as a gift trainee learning the ropes so to speak. Once you've met the qualifications and get a recommendation from your gift coach you'll become "gifted" and then will be able to exchange agreed upon items with other gifted members.

Hope this helps! It can all be a bit confusing!
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
Here is the link to apply
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 04:15 PM   #7
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by ellie356
i still dont get it... where do u go to apply?
Here is a link to where you apply:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

And I know you said not to point you to a guide, but this one will tell you what to do if your application would get rejected:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

Again, I hope this information helps.
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 04:16 PM   #8
*Poof* I'm a

laurencyrus has a spectacular aura about

Hi ellie356! A gifted person is allowed to exchange gifts (items) with other GE's n a special section of the forum. To be a Gift Trainee, you must first have over 50 non-fluff posts that are considered helpful. You must also be a member for over two weeks and have a good record.

To apply for a positiion, you can click the Gift Exchange link in my siggie. Please only post once. It may take a while for you to become a GE, but if you bug them they won't let you in at all. Hope this helps! Good luck becoming Gifted.
laurencyrus is offline Female
Closed