Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 10:05 AM   #1
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Answered: Moolah Mountain Bonus Prize?

Does anyone know how to get a Moolah Mountain Bonus Prize? We have played on 4 accounts for many days now and only one account got a prize, but we have no idea if we did anything different. So is there a minumum time to go down the mountain or a certain amount of moolah to collect? Just trying to figure it out. THanks!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Monique
The bonus prizes are random. The first time I played I got 314 points and I got a bonus prize. Since then I have got 345 - 405 points and sometimes I get a bonus, but not always. I try to do more jumps and stuff but it doesn't make a difference. I called Ganz and was told the bonus prizes are random. Hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2011, 12:16 PM   #2
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Moolah Mountain Bonus Prize?

I've played on several accounts every day. I'm beginning to think it is totally random. I've gotten a great prize when I've had an absolutely terrible run (hitting rocks and trees--not getting much moolah) and have gotten NO prize when I've had a great run -- finishing the course with over two minutes left and getting more than 300 moolah while doing it.

If anyone knows "the secret," I'd like to know, too!
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #3
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I have awful luck with this, my kids seem to get a prize more often then me so I try to get them to do all the accts. We do seem to get prizes more often when we go thru more logs, over ramps, etc, but not sure if that is really the case.
I have gotten several white screen log outs doing the moolah mountain too.
In general I find it SO frustrating!!!
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 12:44 PM   #4

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I won prizes for the first 4 days........I have been getting better at getting the coins on the way down but I have got no prizes for a long time. When I first started, I just zoomed down the mountain and ignored the coins. I think i am going to try that today. maybe it has something to do with time?
It would make more sense to award prizes based on coin collecting...Moolah Mountain??......
maybe it is just random?
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 01:01 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

As far as I can tell from my own data and others data it is totally random.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:04 PM   #6

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I think it's totally random. I have received a prize even when I've gotten to the bottom with just a few seconds to spare, so for me, time wasn't a factor. I have also NOT gotten a prize when I've earned nearly 300 in moolah.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 01:05 PM   #7
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
I won prizes for the first 4 days........I have been getting better at getting the coins on the way down but I have got no prizes for a long time. When I first started, I just zoomed down the mountain and ignored the coins. I think i am going to try that today. maybe it has something to do with time?
It would make more sense to award prizes based on coin collecting...Moolah Mountain??......
maybe it is just random?
Before you try that and miss out on some great moolah...today I got my best moolah total ever. I was zipping at the top and even collected 2 red coins. i finished with 18 seconds left (thought I wouldn't make it). I received the stunt jacket. So I don't think NOT collecting money is a trigger. But, I do think it is just random as others have said.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 01:07 PM   #8
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Seems pretty random to me, but a random surprise is cool too! More special when you don't get the same gifts over and over again.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 01:42 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

Monique is on a distinguished road

The bonus prizes are random. The first time I played I got 314 points and I got a bonus prize. Since then I have got 345 - 405 points and sometimes I get a bonus, but not always. I try to do more jumps and stuff but it doesn't make a difference. I called Ganz and was told the bonus prizes are random. Hope this helps.
Monique is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 02:18 PM   #10
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Thanks Everyone for all your help!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Closed