Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 01:02 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

jaypeople is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Money missing???

Okay I know WW says it's impossible for money to go missing, but I'm not sure. I have been playing the pizza game and I remember for specifically before playing I had around 28000 and some change. Well, I play at least two games and I was on my third game and around level 9 and WW went to the green screen! Ugh! Anyway, I waited, when I was able to come back up I went to the Arcade to start over and I noticed I had 27,124! What????? I didn't even log off, and I definitely didn't buy anything. Has anybody else seen this? I won at least $200 in the pizza game so it should have 28200 at least. I lost over $1000 on that darn green screen. What do you think I should do? I looked under help and they told me that money can't go missing, but obviously it did. For the record, nobody has ever been given my password. Any suggestions?
jaypeople is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2008, 01:08 AM   #2
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Money missing???

Call Ganz, 1-866-webkinz - tell them exactly what happened..
I haven't noticed it on my account..but I'm going to keep an eye on it now
Trouble is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 01:21 AM   #3
Gifted

WEBKINZ0415 is on a distinguished road

Ohh that hurts. Well congratz on having that much KC, but you need to call Ganz. It can't hurt to try at least. I am sorry, I do hope they will help you out. Refreshing has gotten us all.
WEBKINZ0415 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 01:37 AM   #4
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

Yes, this is very rough... I felt I had a similar thing happen. I noticed that I had 23916 in my account and that I would need only 84 KC to hit the 24000 mark. so I played pizza game to increase skill and saw my number above 24000. then, in the middle of my best game yet, I got the dreaded green screen. When I logged back on: 23916 to the KC.

So I played the game once (fifth level, not very much KC) and earned some more KC and decided to leave and do a daily (that was not a money earner)---when I came back, I noticed that I had over 24000 in my account. I thnk WW credited the previously lost KC.

I hope this happens for you.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:07 AM   #5

jaypeople is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the tips guys. I logged out and back in to see if the money appeared, and it wasn't there. I know I'm not crazy, I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what happened. I know it was taken. The other weird thing. I did my job right before this happened. After logging in and out I checked it to see how long before I work again and it said I could do another job?

I am defnitely going to call Ganz tomorrow.
jaypeople is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 03:17 AM   #6
Addicted to Webkinz!
Gift Guru

alk1983 is a jewel in the roughalk1983 is a jewel in the rough

calling ganz is probably the best idea. i havent lost money that way before but i have lost money when checking out at the w-shop. i selected several items and hit buy and got logged out. when i logged back in i noticed it took the total amount due but did not give me all my items. i should have called ganz but didnt-didnt feel like the hassle. Best of luck when u call-let us know what happened.
alk1983 is offline Female
Closed